Facts of AC Bonifacio
|Full Name:||Andree Bonifacio|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Dancer, singer, actress, blogger, youtuber, instagram star|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Ace Bonifacio)|
AC Bonifacio is a well-known Filipina-Canadian dancer, singer, video blogger, and occasional actress. Bonifacio is well-known for being the first-ever grand champion of the Filipino TV dance competition Dance Kids in 2016, along with Lucky Ancheta.
How old is Lycia Faith?
Her full name is Andree Camille Lapidario Bonifacio. She was born on December 13, 2002. Andree was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She is currently 18 years old, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Her parents are Arnold Bonifacio (father) and Cherry Lapidario (mother) (mother). She also has a brother, Ace Bonifacio. She is of Filipino descent. She is also a member of the Christian church ‘Iglesia Ni Cristo.’
Furthermore, there is no public information about her education. Andree was a talented dancer from a young age, and she was always eager to learn more about the art. She also won the ‘International Dance Challenge’ in Portland.
What is the Net Worth of Lycia Faith?
This young and talented individual is undoubtedly wealthy. Her profession could have made her a lot of money. She does, however, have a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million as of December 2020.
Who is Lycia Faith’s Boyfriend?
Andree is not known to be in a relationship. As a result, she is not an outspoken person and prefers to stay at home. She enjoys watching movies. Her beauty, talent, and sense of humor, on the other hand, would undoubtedly draw many lovers to her! As of now, she is possibly single and concentrating on her career.
How tall is Lycia Faith?
Andree is a lovely young lady. She has a slim and curvy body with measurements of 31-23-30 inches. Furthermore, she has a bra size of 30A and a shoe size of 6. (UK). She stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 50 kilograms. In addition, she has dark brown eyes and silky brown hair.
Career line of Lycia Faith
- Andree began her dancing career at the age of ten in 2012. She and her dance partner, Reyond Lucky Ancheta, formed the dance group ‘Lucky Aces.’ In addition, the duo competed in a number of international dance competitions. As a result, they created dance videos and posted them on YouTube.
- As a result, the videos became extremely popular, and ‘Lucky Aces’ established themselves as a talented dancing duo. Furthermore, some of their videos were extremely popular on the video hosting platform Vine. Andree became well-known as ‘AC Bonifacio’ or ‘half of the Lucky Aces.’
- Furthermore, in 2015, the ‘Lucky Aces’ were invited to the popular talk show ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.’ Furthermore, viewers were won over by Andree and Ancheta’s excellent dance moves. Similarly, following the show, they were given the opportunity to meet American pop star Ariana Grande.
- She and Ancheta were also chosen to perform in Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’ concert in Vancouver. The couple danced to Grande’s song “Love Me Harder” as well as “The Weeknd.” Similarly, in November 2015, the ‘Lucky Aces’ took part in the Filipino dance reality show ‘Dance Kids,’ which aired on the ‘ABS-CBN’ network.
- Furthermore, they competed against several talented contestants to reach the finals, where they were declared the grand winners in February 2016. They each received a cash prize of two million pesos, as well as several other prizes such as a family vacation and a house.
- They also received management contracts from ‘Star Magic.’ They were also chosen to be a part of the dance group in the film ‘Step Up: All In.’
- Andree appeared on the singing and impersonation reality show ‘Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids’ in 2017. It was broadcast on the ‘ABS-CBN’ network.
- As a result, she finished third. During the show, she received applause for her impersonations of R&B singer Usher and pop singer Janet Jackson. In the show’s grand finale, she chose to impersonate Filipino actress Sarah Geronimo.
- In 2017, Andree appeared as a guest on the Filipino comedy talk show ‘Gandang Gabi Vice.’ In the same year, she made her acting debut in the Philippine fantasy series ‘Wansapanataym: Amazing Ving.’ Furthermore, she played the character ‘Mika’ in the series.
- In 2018, she was cast in the Philippine drama anthology series ‘Maalaala Mo Kaya.’ As a result, it was broadcast on the ‘ABS-CBN’ network. Furthermore, in the series, she plays the role of ‘Young Angelica.’ Andree is also known for her role as ‘Cindy Baluyot’ in the Philippine drama series ‘Playhouse.’
- Andree applied to join the Global pop group ‘Now United’ as a member to represent the Philippines, but she did not make the final cut. She would later appear in Now United’s music video for “Afraid of Letting Go,” which was shot in Intramuros.
- Similarly, in 2019, she became one of the hosts of World of Dance Philippines’ online show. She is also a member of the girl group Just A.S.K., alongside Sheena Belarmino and Krystal Brimner.
- Andree has a self-titled YouTube channel with millions of subscribers. As a result, she posts a new dance video on her YouTube channel every Wednesday. She has collaborated on videos with several YouTube dancers, including Matt Stefania and Kenneth San Jose. She also received a ‘Silver Play Button’ for her channel.