Facts of Adain Bradley
|Full Name:||Adain Bradley|
Adain Bradley (brought into the world on seventh May 1998 in Salina, Kansas, the United States) is an American entertainer who is referred to for his job as Trev in the TV arrangement called Riverdale. Right now, he is the piece of The Bold and the Beautiful, who is playing the personality of Alexander Avant. Look down to discover significantly more about Adain Bradley.
How old is Adain Bradley?
Adain, a young actor born in Kansas, USA, celebrates his birthday on May 7 every year. However, his age and birth year remain private. Adain’s mother is American, and his father is British. He moved to York, England, with his family when he was only two months old.
Who is Adain Bradley Currently dating?
Nonetheless, he had a good relationship with his love interest, Betty Cooper. Despite the fact that both characters grew up in Riverdale, their relationship didn’t take off until Trev was brought into The Blue and Gold by Ethel Muggs, who claimed Trev had information about Chuck Clayton. In the February 2017 episode of the American television series Riverdale, Adain Bradley is dating Betty Cooper.
Trev spoke with Betty and revealed that he was a member of the team before quitting after discovering Chuck’s playbook. He also assisted Betty in tracking down Chuck. In addition, Trev and Betty had one last exchange in which they went on a date at Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe. During the date, Trev explained that there were anomalies surrounding Jason Blossom’s behavior in the weeks leading up to his death.
Despite the fact that Adain can be seen giving life to the romantic character, he has yet to reveal the identity of his real-life girlfriend. Perhaps the popular actor is now more concerned with his burgeoning career than with his personal life.
Who plays Trev on Riverdale?
He was born in the United Kingdom Adain Bradley, who has appeared on the hit CW series Riverdale, stars in CBS Daytime’s The Bold and the Beautiful! On the American television soap opera, he portrays “Xander,” the handsome and young but astute member of the Avant family.
In the story, his character, Xander, is half-British and was raised in London. He came to Los Angeles to look for his American family while keeping a big secret! So, what was the secret that Alexander brought back from his birthplace? You’ll have to keep watching the show!
Career Line of Adain Bradley
- Adain has had a lifelong interest in acting. Not only did he have passion, but he also had the skills and ability to shine as an actor.
- Adain won the role of “Leroy” in 2008 after competing against hundreds of other kids “in Bugsy’s production He was the show’s youngest and most fortunate cast member, appearing at York’s Grand Opera House.
- Following that, Adain began appearing in short films in the United Kingdom.
- He even moved to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career right after finishing high school because he wanted to take his acting skills to the next level.
- Standing at a tall 6′ 2″ “Adain (1.88 m) rose to height in 2017 when he co-starred with Cody Kearsley in the American teen drama television series Riverdale as Trev Brown.
- In June 2018, the actor joined the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful, alongside actress Ashlyn Pearce.
- In the series, he will play “Xander,” the Avant family’s youngest member.
- Adain played Trev Brown on two episodes of Riverdale in Season 1.
- In the series, he played a student at Riverdale High School and the brother of his on-screen sister Valerie Brown.
- Trev helped Betty Cooper and several other female students find Chuck Clayton’s playbook in the episode, despite having no reason to help them other than simple human decency.
- But when he found out about the playbook, he was so disgusted that he quit the team.