Facts of Adam G. Sevani
|5 feet 7 inches
|One (brother Vahe Sevani)
Adam G. Sevani is an actor and dancer from the United States. Adam G. Sevani is best known for his role as Robert Alexander III / Moose in the “Step Up” film series. He is also a choreographer who has shared a number of his choreographies on his social media accounts.
How old is Adam G. Sevani?
Adam G. Sevani was born on June 29, 1992, and he is currently 29 years old. Adam Manucharian is his given name, and he was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. Similarly, when it comes to his family, his father Gagik Sevani-Manucharian and mother Edita Manucharian are his parents.
He is an American citizen with an Armenian-Italian nationality. Adam also has an older brother, Vahe Sevani, who was a member of the Boy Band NLT, for whom he later choreographed.
What is the Net Worth of Adam G. Sevani?
Moving on, Adam is estimated to have a net worth of $1.5 million. He could earn money through his acting, dancing, and choreography projects, among many others.
Is Adam G. Sevani single?
Adam G. Sevani, an actor and dancer, is most likely single right now. He has not made any social media posts about this issue. His media updates also do not indicate or provide any hints about his possible current affairs with anyone.
Previously, Adam had encounters with Paige Ann Thorne in 2007, Montana Tucker in 2008, and Miley Cyrus in 2010. Aside from that, Adam has kept a clean profile free of scandals, controversies, and rumors that could jeopardize his personal life and professional career. Nonetheless, Adam G. Sevani is certain to attract many lovers in the future due to his talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Adam G. Sevani?
Adam G. Sevani stands 5 feet 7 inches tall or 1.7 meters tall and weighs approximately 65 kgs or 143 lbs. Aside from these, no other body measurement information is available, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Likewise, he is well-known for his curly brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Adam G. Sevani
- Adam G. Sevani works as a dancer and actor professionally. He is well-known for his role as Robert Alexander III / Moose in the Step Up film series. Among his other film credits are The First Time, Lucifer, Superbad, Wonder Park, Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory, and The Emperor’s Club.
- Furthermore, Adam G. Sevani began dancing at the age of three years old because his father was a choreographer. He then went on to Synthesis Dance Center. His involvement at the dance center improved his dancing abilities. His parents also founded the dance studio.
- Adam was also a member of a group called FlyKidz at a young age. It is a singing/dancing group, and he has also appeared on a children’s television show on the CBS network
- Adam G. Sevani has appeared in a number of actor shows and films. LOL, a 2012 film starring Miley Cyrus, is one of them. Prior to this, he appeared as a guest on Cat Deeley’s So You Think You Can Dance in 2010.
- Prior to all of this, Adam appeared in the Touchstone Pictures dance drama film Step Up 2: The Streets in February 2008. It is the second installment in the Step Up film series. This film is about a group of students who form a dance troupe and battle on the streets. Adam played the character Robert “Moose” Alexander III.
- For his role as Moose, Adam was praised by critics such as The New York Times for portraying a character who “might be the baddest nerd in movie history.” The film received generally mixed reviews and went on to gross more than $150 million worldwide.
- Furthermore, for this role, Adam received the “Best Scene Stealer” award at the 2008 Young Hollywood Awards.
- Then, in May 2009, Adam G. Sevani returned to reprise his role as Moose in the third installment of the Step Up series. The cast of the third installment of Step Up began filming in New York City on a $30 million budget. Step Up 3D is the name of the film.
- This film follows Moose and his best friend Camille Alyson Stoner as they move to New York to start university, until Adam’s character becomes involved in the underground dance scene.
- They released the film in August 2010 to generally mixed reviews from critics. With over $159 million in worldwide revenue as of August 2012, the film had become the franchise’s highest-grossing installment.
- Then, in July 2012, Adam made a brief appearance in the series’ fourth installment, Step Up Revolution. Furthermore, in 2014, he reprised his role as Moose in the fifth installment of the Step Up film series, Step Up: All In.
- In terms of his other projects, Adam G. Sevani has confirmed that he will appear in the American remake of the 2008 French film LOL (Laughing Out Loud) in August 2010. Adam appeared in this film alongside Miley Cyrus, Demi Moore, and Ashley Greene.
- Furthermore, Miley Cyrus’ character is in her senior year of high school in this film. The film was then given a limited release in the United States in May 2012, and it received negative reviews from critics.
- As a dancer, Adam G. Sevani has appeared in music videos such as Mase’s Breathe, Stretch, Shake, Will Smith’s Switch, T-Church, Pain’s and a small role in NLT’s That Girl. Adam G. Sevani also choreographed NLT’s Karma music video.
- Similarly, Adam is credited as a back-up dancer for Kevin Federline’s performance at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards. In 2008, Adam also formed a dance crew with Jon Chu and several Californian dancers that featured celebrity cameos. It is as well-known as AC/DC or Adam/Chu Dance Crew.
- This dance group had a well-publicized YouTube dance battle with Miley Cyrus. The battle concluded with a final dance between the two crews at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards.
- In addition, Adam appeared in a tribute video to Michael Jackson’s 25th Anniversary Thriller video with Step Up series co-star Alyson Stoner in November 2008.