Facts of Alan Powell
|Full Name:||Alan Powell|
|Date of Birth:||1985/05 /03|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 million|
Alan Powell is an American actor famous in the 2014 film Where Hope Grows for playing Franklin Weaver. As a professional in 2009, Powell also won the TV screen and played regular cast, Mike McQuigg, in Quantico’s thriller drama (2018, Season 3).
Alongside being a well-known actor, Alan also continued a music career and joined the Christain band Yellow Cavalier (later changed to Anthem Lights) before leaving in 2016.
Family and Height of Alan Powell
Alan was born on 3 May 1985 and in October 2020 he is 35 years old. Tennessee was born in Nashville and moved with his family to Mississippi at the age of 6 and moved to Fort Myers, Florida, at the age of 14. There is no detail about his parents except they were pastors.
The 188 cm (6 feet2 inches) high figure went to Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia to become a professor of the New Testament. But later it was transited to music and eventually to performance.
Who is Actor-Alan Powell Wife?
After moving from Nashville Alan Powell is a happily married man and lives with his wife Brycie Marie in Los Angeles. The duo reportedly married in 2006 and has been together since the 14th anniversary of their marriage.
The couple has parents of five children, three girls (AJ, Presley & Rowe) and two sons (Nash and Myers). Powell’s account (@alanpowell10) is an avid Instagram user with over 64.9K followers in October 2020, and his wife’s Instagram (@bryciemarie) has over 5K followers.
According to his Instagram post of July 2020, the American actor and his wife will welcome their 6th baby in February 2021. He often shares posts on his social media about his adorable family moments. He also works on Twitter (@alanpowell10) and has more than 32K supporters.
How much is Alan Powell Net Worth in 2021?
As of October 2020, online sources estimate Alan Powell’s net worth at $1.1 million. The acting career is certainly the main source of his income today.
However, Alan’s musical career in the band Anthem Lights earned him a considerable amount before leaving in 2016. In Quantico (2018, season 3), his most notable role was in TV and the film works in The Song (2014) and Where Hope Grows (2014).
Alan Powell’s Career line
- An extremely talented musician and hip-hop dancer, Powell was on the university talent show at Liberty University and saw him receive enormous applause and inspiration for a career in music.
- Then Alan moved to Los Angles in 2006 and formed a Christian band with a friend from high school, Chad Graham.
- After having put college friends Kyle Kupecky and Caleb Grimm in the lineup, they named the band Yellow Cavalie in 2007.
- The name of the group changed to Anthem Lights, after signing a record deal with Reunion Records in 2010, where Alan Powell served as a lead singer up to 2016. Powell released two albums, Anthem Lights and You Have My Heart, with the band.
- Alan made his film debut through Charlie & Boots in 2009 while still in his Christian band. After three years of his musical career, he returned to TV in 2012 and appeared as a guest cast in Nashville.
- In 2014, after his work in Each Time Again, the US actor had screened two films: Where Hope Grows and That Song, which won him great acclaim on the big screen.
- Then, Powell starred mostly in movies like Happy Beltane until the late 2010s! Caged No More (2016), A Deadly Affair (2017, TV), Worth Fighting For (2017), and Like Arrows (2015, short-film) (2018).
- CAPTION: Alan Powell has played Mike McQuigg in Quantico (season 3). In 2018, Alan Powell took part in a short role in The Arrangement TV series and Another Version of You.
- The same year he became a regular cast, Mike McQuigg, with Priyanka Chopra, Josh Hopkins, Jake McLaughlin, and Aunjanue Ellis in Season 3 of Quantico (2018.12 episodes).
- Recently, American actors worked with Sherilyn Fenn, Cathy Moriarty, Patrick Thompson, and Peta Sergeant in the films Heavenquest: A Pilgrim’s Progress and Shooting Heroin in 2020.