Facts of Alba Flores
|Full Name:||Alba Flores|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Alba Flores is a popular Spanish actress. Alba Flores is well-known for her role in the year 2020’s most-watched Netflix television series, Money Heist. She portrayed the beloved character of ‘Nairobi’ in Money Heist. Flores is also known in the entertainment industry for her role as Saray Vargas de Jesus in Vis a Vis.
How old is Alba Flores?
Famous Person Alba Flores is a Spanish birthdate who was born on October 27, 1986 in Madrid. Flores is 33 years old, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Alba Gonzalez Villa is her real name. Alba was born to Antonio Flores and Ana Villa. Her father is a half-Romani musician and composer, and her mother is a theatrical producer.
However, the specifics of her siblings remain hidden behind the curtain. Alba is also Hispanic, and she is of Romani and Spanish descent. Flores confronted the traumatic situation from her childhood. According to some sources, her parents divorced after she was born. Alba’s father died when she was only 8 years old. Antonio died at the age of 33 from drug overuse.
Concerning her educational background, the specifics of her education are unknown, but she began studying dramatic interpretation at the age of 13 and continued to study acting until she was booked for acting roles.
How much does Alba Flores earn?
Alba Flores began her acting career as a supporting actress, but she eventually rose through the ranks and gained widespread career to become one of the leading ladies. Alba’s career enabled her to amass fame and fortune.
Alba’s career has enabled her to amass a sizable income and wealth. Flores’ estimated net worth is around $1 million, according to some sources. Her annual and monthly salaries, however, are still unknown. Similarly, her other assets and property details are still unknown to the public.
Who is Alba Flores’s Partner?
Aba Flores has publicly stated that she is a lesbian. However, it appears that the gorgeous star prefers to enjoy her personal life away from the media’s scrutiny.
Alba is currently unmarried, and there is no information about her previous relationships or affairs available from any source. She is also an active participant and advocate for the LGBT and Spanish Gypsy communities, as well as a campaigner for the environmental climate cause.
Flores is also a vegetarian who has worked with organizations such as ‘People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.’ Furthermore, there are no rumors or controversy surrounding Alba Flores at this time. She is currently more concerned with her career and her personal life.
How tall is Alba Flores?
The stunning actress has a slim body. Alba is 5 feet 9 inches tall and lanky (176inches). Similarly, with an average weight of 56kg, Alba has a well-maintained body posture (123lbs).
Alba also has a fair skin tone and dark brown eyes. Similarly, her body measurements are 30-23-33, and her shoe size is 8.5. (US). Alba has dark brown hair and a dress size of 2. (US).
Career line of Alba Flores
- Alba Flores portrayed a variety of characters in a number of stage dramas. Her first role was as a Honeymoon in ‘Hiroshima.’ She made her screen debut with the musical film ‘EL-Calentito’ after appearing in stage dramas.
- Alba gained a lot of popularity as a result of this performance, and her fan base grew at a rapid pace.
- Similarly, Alba made her television debut in 2006 in an episode of the series ‘EL Comisario,’ also known as ‘The Commissar.’ She also appeared in the Antenna 3 television series ‘El Sindrome’ de Ulises, also known as ‘The Ulysses Syndrome.’
- In 2009, Alba recorded her father’s song “No Puedo Enamorarme de Ti” (I can’t fall in love with you) for the soundtrack of Roberto Santiago’s film “Al final del Camino,” starring Fernando Tejero and Malena Alterio.
- Similarly, Alba’s phenomenal performance in ‘Vis a Vis,’ also known as ‘Locked Up,’ as Saray Vargas in 2015, gained a lot of popularity and made the audience love her even more, and it opened the door for her to be one of the future superstars.
- Gypsy, a Romani lady, was imprisoned for four years for murder.
- After appearing in ‘Vis a Vis,’ producer Alex Pina offered her a role in his new show ‘La Casa de Papel,’ also known as ‘Money Heist.’
- Alba’s name was Nairobi in the show, and she was the team’s Quality Control Manager as well as the person in charge of printing the money in Parts One and Two and supervising the melting of gold in Parts Three and Four.
- The show first aired on Netflix in 2017, and it has since gained worldwide acclaim. With the rise in popularity, Alba aka Nairobi became one of the fan-favorite characters all over the world.
Awards of Alba Flores
When it comes to Alba Flores’ awards and lifetime achievements, she won the Best Female Artist in Fiction award in 2015 for her work on ‘Vis a Vis.’ Similarly, Alba was nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series four years in a row in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2020 for her roles in ‘Vis a Vis’ and ‘Money Heist,’ and she won the award in 2017.
Alba was also nominated for Best Lead Actress in a Television Series named Money Heist in 2019 and 2020. Similarly, she won Best Actress in the Premios Iris Award in 2019 for the series ‘Money Heist.’ Flores was also nominated for Best Theatre Actress in 2019 for her work in ‘La Exception Y La Regla.’