Facts of Alex Gonzaga
|Full Name:||Alex Gonzaga|
|Profession:||Television host, actress, singer, comedian, entrepreneur|
Alex Gonzaga, also known as Catherine Cruz Gonzaga, is a multi-talented artist, entertainer, Filipina TV personality, vlogger, and creator. She received the 2013 PMPC Star Grant for the Best Ability Search Program Host class.
What is the Age of Alex Gonzaga?
Alex entered the world on January 16, 1988, in Taytay, Philippines. She is 32 years old and was born under the sign of Capricorn. She is Filipino by birth and holds the nationality of a Filipino. In terms of education, she received a four-year certification in scientific studies in child development and training from the College of Asia and the Pacific.
Alex was fated to have Filipina guardians. She is the daughter of Carlito and Crisanta Gonzaga. Toni Gonzaga, her sister, raised her.
Who is Alex Gonzaga Husband?
Mike Morada, Alex Gonzaga’s lawmaker sweetheart, has a crush on her. On January 17, 2020, she posted a video on Instagram in which Mike reasons with her while they strolled together. She said “YES” to him with zeal in her heart.
In addition, on the occasion of her birthday, she shared an image that appeared to be a wedding band on her right ring finger.
Alex Gonzaga’s Spouse and Kids Since 2016, the couple has been dating. Furthermore, after a long period of dating coexistence, they now have a strong bond.
What is the Height of Alex Gonzaga?
Alex is blessed with a good body measurement of 33-24-35, and she stands tall at 5 feet 8 inches. However, information about her weight is still unknown to the media. She has dark-colored hair and bright, earthy-colored eyes.
Alex Gonzaga’s Career Line
- Alex began her expert career in 2007 with ABS-sitcom CBN’s How About We Go, where she played the role of Alex, which became her epithet in a roundabout way.
- In the same year, she also played Samantha in the film I’ve Succumbed to You.
- From then on, she served as the host of The Voice of the Philippines, beginning in 2013.
- She remained there until 2015. After a year, she was cast in another film, The Stunning Praybeyt Benjamin, as Gundina Galamiton, which formally introduced her to the 40th Metro Manila Film Celebration.
- In addition, in the year 2018, she co-hosted the show Star Chase: The Fabulous Tryout Show.
- That same year, she was cast in three films: Nakalimutan Ko Na Kalimutan Ka as Jaz, Everyone Loves Infant, and Wendy as Wendy, and me as Mary Anne “Mama” Lagman in Mary, Wed. Her next role as a performer will be in the film Love The Way You Falsehood.