Facts of Alexa Pena Vega:
|Full Name:||Alexa Pena Vega|
|Husband:||Carlos Pena Jr.|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Pianist|
|Sibling:||Six (Margaux Vega, Krizia Vega, Makenzie Vega, Greylin James, Jet James, Cruz Hudson Rue)|
Alexa PenaVega is an American actress, singer, and pianist. Alexa PenaVega rose to prominence during her adolescence for her roles as Carmen Cortez in the ‘Spy Kids’ trilogy and Shilo Wallace in the film Repo! the Genetic Opera. In 2009, she starred as Ruby Gallagher in the ABC Family series Ruby & The Rockits.
How old is Alexa Pena Vega?
Alexa PenaVega was born Alexa Ellesse Pena-Vega (born August 27, 1988) in Miami, Florida. Baruch Vega (fashion photographer) is her father, and Gina Rue is her mother (former model). At the age of four, she and her parents relocated to California.
Makenzie Vega, Vega’s sister, is one of many siblings (also an actress). Krizia Vega, Greylin James, Cruz Hudson Rue, Margaux Vega, and Jet James are her other siblings. She is of American nationality and Hispanic ethnicity. She is also 32 years old and a Virgo. She was homeschooled as a teenager. Later, he attended Notre Dame Catholic High School.
What is Alexa Pena Vega Net Worth?
Alexa Vega won the ‘Young Artist Award’ in 2003 in the category of ‘Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress’ for her performance in ‘Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams.’ She was nominated for two ALMA Awards and two Imagen Awards, and she was even tagged in both. In 2007, she was also nominated for the ‘Black Reel Awards.’
Her career and singing careers significantly aided her in increasing her bank balance. She drives a BMW. She owns a luxurious house in Los Angeles. Her net worth is currently estimated to be around $16 million.
Are Alexa Pena Vega Carlos Married?
Vega has been married twice. Her ex-husband is Sean Covel, a film producer whom she married on October 10, 2010. After a few years, her marriage ended in divorce. The following year, on January 4, 2014, this actress proposed to and married Carlos Pena Jr. in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. PenaVega was chosen as the couple’s married name.
They have two adorable children, Ocean King (born December 7, 2016) and Kingston James PenaVega ( June 30, 2019). She currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband and children as a happy family. Similarly, in December 2020, the couple announced that they are expecting their third child, a girl.
How Tall is Alexa Pena Vega?
Despite her short stature of 5 feet and 1 inch, she is very attractive. Her weight is 48kg, and she has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Her bust, waist, and hip measurements are 35-25-33 inches. She wears a 6(US) dress and 7(US) shoes (US).
Career Line of Alexa Pena Vega
- Her acting career began at the age of five in the film Evening Shade. Her breakthrough performance as Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids Trilogy. Similarly, her other films include Walkout, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Innocent, From Prada to Nada, Machete Kills, and others.
- Throughout 2013 and 2014, she appeared in the films 23 Blast, The Remaining, Machete Kills, Bounty Killer, Wicked Blood, and The Hunters. She even appeared as a guest star in the Big Time Rush series finale “Big Time Dreams.” She played Lacey in Do You Believe? in 2015.
- She appeared on the 21st season of Dancing with the Stars in 2015. Similarly, her husband, Carlos PenaVega, competed in that season. She collaborated with professional dancer Mark Ballas. On November 9, she and Ballas were eliminated and finished the competition in sixth place.
- In 2019, she and her husband Carlos starred in the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries TV movie Picture Perfect Mysteries: Newlywed and Dead, followed by the sequel Picture Perfect Mysteries: Dead over Diamonds in 2020.
- Alexa Pena Vega recorded three songs for the soundtracks while playing Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids films. Then, to coincide with the release of the sequel, she released her debut single, “Isle of Dreams.”
- She also released other songs for the third film, including “Game Over” and “Heart Drive,” both of which featured Bobby Edner.
- Similarly, she recorded songs for the film Repo! The Genetic Opera, which was released in 2008.
- Vega performed the song “Christmas Is the Time to Say “I Love You,” which debuted during the 25 Days of Christmas.
- She also has a YouTube channel, LexLovesLos, which she shares with her husband.