Facts of Alexandra Daddario:
|Full Name:||Alexandra Daddario|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Sibling:||brother, Matthew Daddario and sister, Catharine|
Alexandra Daddario is an American actress best known for her role as Annabeth Chase in the film series ‘Percy Jackson.’ Alexandra Daddario is on her way to becoming a Hollywood star.
What is the age of Alexandra Daddario?
Daddario was born on March 16, 1986, in New York, USA. He is currently 34 years old. Her mother, Christina, is a lawyer, and her father, Richard Daddario, is a prosecutor and former head of the New York City Police Department’s (NYPD) counter-terrorism unit under Mayor Michael Bloomberg. She is of Italian, Irish, English, and Slovak/Hungarian ancestry.
She has an actor brother, Matthew Daddario, and a social media star sister, Catharine. Emilio Q.Daddario, a Democratic member of the ‘United States House of Representatives’ for the state of Connecticut from 1959 to 1971, was her paternal grandfather. She lives in Los Angeles and has a dog named Levon. She was born into a Christian family but has not revealed her religious beliefs.
Education of Alexandra Daddario
She was raised on Manhattan’s Upper East Side and attended the ‘Brearley School.’ Later, in order to pursue an acting career, she attended the ‘Professional Children’s School’ and then ‘Marymount Manhattan College.’
But she dropped out to pursue acting full-time. Alexandra wanted to be an actress since she was 11 years old and studied the Meisner acting technique for several years. She has spent years studying Meisner’s acting technique.
Who is Alexandra Daddario Married to?
Daddario has dated several of her co-stars. According to reports, she was in a long-term relationship with Jason Fuchs from 2006 to 2009. However, she is currently single and enjoying her single life.
She later fell in love with Logan Lerman, her Percy Jackson co-star. They started dating in 2009 and got engaged on December 16, 2016. They did, however, split up due to some issues. They announced their separation on Twitter. Rumors circulated that she was having an affair with her Baywatch co-star Zac Efron, but neither of them has confirmed it.
How much is Alexandra Daddario worth?
She is on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She has over 17.3 million Instagram followers, 788 thousand Twitter followers, and 154 million Facebook fans. Alexandra has a sizable net worth. As of 2018, her net worth was $4 million. She earns a good living from her work.
She was nominated for two Teen Choice Awards, in 2010 and 2015, for her roles in ‘Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief’ and ‘San Andreas,’ respectively. She was nominated for an MTV Movie Award in 2013 for her performance in ‘Texas Chainsaw 3D.’ She was also nominated for Teen Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017.
How Tall is Alexandra Daddario?
She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 61kg. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Her body measurements are 35-27-34. Her bra size is 8 and her shoe size is 8. (US).
Career Line of Alexandra Daddario
- At the age of 11, she appeared in a Barbie commercial. She made her first television appearance at the age of 16 as Laurie Lewis in the soap opera ‘All My Children.’
- Her first role was as Annabeth Chase in the fantasy adventure film Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010). In 2011, she also co-starred in Hall Pass and had a recurring role as Rachel in NBC’s comedy-drama series Parenthood.
- In 2012, she appeared in the music video for Imagine Dragons’ song “Radioactive” and had an episode guest appearance on the FX sitcom. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, as Ruby Taft says. Later, in 2013, she starred in Texas Chainsaw 3D.
- She reprised her role as Annabeth Chase in the film sequel Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. In addition, she co-starred in the romantic horror comedy Burying the Ex with Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene. Then, in 2013, she appeared in the first season of HBO’s anthology series True Detective.
- She made a cameo appearance in the pilot episode of the Fox comedy series The Last Man on Earth, created by and starring Will Forte, in 2015. She also appeared in the music video for Maroon 5’s “Wait.”
- She has appeared in We Have Always Lived in the Castle, Lost Girls and Love Hotels, When We First Met, The Layover, The Choice, and other films.
- Her next major role came in 2017, when she played the female lead in the film adaptation of ‘Baywatch.’ She re-teamed with Dwayne Johnson from ‘San Andreas’ in this film. She portrayed Summer Quinn, who was portrayed by Nicole Eggert in the original series.
- In 2018, she starred as Rachel in the psychological thriller ‘Night Hunter,’ alongside Henry Cavill and Sir Ben Kingsley. She also played Dana Lee in Katharine O’Brien’s independent drama film ‘Lost Transmission.’ The film had its world premiere on April 28, 2019, at the ‘Tribeca Film Festival’ (TFF).
- In 2019, Daddario starred as Emma Corrigan in the Elise Duran-directed romantic comedy film ‘Can You Keep a Secret?’, which was based on Sophie Kinsella’s novel of the same name. In the same year, she starred as Jade in the dark comedy-drama wen television series ‘Why Women Kill.’
- She will also be seen in the upcoming films Lost Girls and Love Hotels, a drama-thriller, and Happy Life, a romantic comedy.