Facts of Alicia Acuna
|Full Name:||Alicia Acuna|
|Profession:||Journalist, news reporter|
Alicia Acuna is a well-known and hardworking news reporter who currently works for the Fox Channel’s Denver bureau. Alicia Acuna is best known for her live coverage of the tornado devastation in Moore, Oklahoma in 2013. The respected journalist made her mark in the media through her hard work and efforts.
How old is Alicia Acuna?
Alicia Acuna was born on May 27, 1970. She is now 50 years old. Whittier, California is where she was born. Similarly, her horoscopic sign is Gemini, and her birth name is Alicia Boyd. Alicia’s father and mother’s names are still unknown.
Unfortunately, her parents divorced when she was 13, and her father relocated to San Diego, California. As a result, Acuna stayed with her mother in Arizona during the school year but spent the holidays with her father in Southern California. Similarly, her sibling’s details are unknown, but he does have one sister.
Alicia grew up in Arizona. She is of American nationality and Mexican-American ethnicity. She graduated from Tucson High Magnet School in 1988. After some time, she graduated from Northern Arizona University with a degree in journalism and broadcasting in 1993.
How much is Alicia Acuna’s Net Worth?
Alicia is best known for capturing the live destruction caused by the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma in 2013. Acuna was a runner-up for the 1997 APTRA reporter of the year award during her journalism career, and she also worked as a companion at the CBS News National Headquarters. Among her many accomplishments, she is one of the most well-known Fox News anchors and journalists, which is undoubtedly one of the most significant milestones in her life.
The renowned journalist and TV host has amassed a sizable fortune through her journalism career. Though she has not made public statements about her earnings and net worth, her average salary at Fox News ranges between $80,000 and $87,000.
So far, her earnings have enabled her to live a comfortable life. Alicia has not revealed anything about her assets and other property, such as cars and buildings, to the public, just as she has not revealed anything about her net worth and income.
Who is Alicia Acuna married to?
In terms of her personal life, Alicia Acuna is a married woman. She married her long-term boyfriend Brian Boyd. The couple exchanged wedding vows in a beloved ceremony venue. In addition, the couple has two children. Alicia gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Sofia, in April 2004, and after a two-year gap, she gave birth to their second child, a son named Mario, in September 2006.
Furthermore, Alicia is not only a hardworking reporter, but also a strong and lovely wife and mother. His husband, Brian Boyd, is a cancer survivor. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2009. Her son is 14 years old, and her daughter is 12 years old. Nonetheless, there is no specific information available about her previous boyfriends and relationships. But she is currently living a very happy life with her family.
Rumors and Controversies of Alicia Acuna
The successful journalist prefers to keep her personal life hidden behind closed doors. To date, she has not been the subject of any rumors or controversy. There is no genuine information about her rumors and controversy. We can conclude that she is able to strike a balance between her personal and professional lives.
How tall is Alicia Acuna?
Acuna, an American journalist, stands tall and has a healthy body weight. She has short wavy blonde hair and brown eyes. Nonetheless, her precise body measurements remain unknown.
Career line of Alicia Acuna
- Acuna began her career as a task manager and was a runner-up for the 1997 AFTRA columnist of the year, which made her mark in the media world. She has also worked as an anchor and journalist for KSEE-TV in Fresno, California.
- Her job at the time was to broadcast a report at 5 p.m.
- The hungry woman also worked diligently for KGET-TV, where she was an end-of-week anchor and contributor. She worked for the news broadcast at 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. due to her expertise there.
- Alicia began working as a news contributor at Fox News’ Denver bureau in 1997. Furthermore, she has added coverage of the 2008 Democratic tradition in Denver as well as the major presidential verbal contest at the University of Denver in the 2012 decision in Colorado.
- Furthermore, Alicia has sealed the eradication brought about by the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma in the year 2013, which aided her in obtaining the prestigious in the media news-casting.