Facts of Alicia Vitarelli:
|Full Name:||Alicia Vitarelli|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||journalist and reporter|
|Father:||Albert J. Vitarelli|
|Mother:||Elizabeth Ann Vitarelli|
Alicia Vitarelli is a reporter and anchor for 6 ABC Action News in Philadelphia. Alicia Vitarelli served as Grand Marshal of the Center for Italian and Italian-American Culture’s Italian American Woman of the Year parade. Similarly, she has collaborated with NJ 101.5 radio host Dennis Malloy on A Roma Aroma, a weekend cooking show.
How old is Alicia Vitarelli?
Alicia Vitarelli will be 42 years old in the year 2020. In New York City, he was born on January 1, 1978. Capricorn is her birth sign. Albert J. Vitarelli is her father’s name and Elizabeth Ann Vitarelli is her mother’s name. Similarly, Sharon Vitarelli is her stepmother.
Her mother works as the Director of Nursing at Abbey Delray Hospital in Delray Beach, Florida. Her father is a retired President of Ford in New York. Alicia Vitarelli, on the other hand, is of American origin. She is of American and Italian ancestry.
Schooling of Alicia Vitarelli
Concerning her educational background, the name of her high school is still being considered. Vitarelli, on the other hand, spent her childhood days writing journals and short stories and acting in musicals. She enjoys stories about 100th and beyond 100th birthdays.
As a high school student, she contributed to the Teenage Section of The Staten Island Advance. Vitarelli also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Spanish, and Theater from Villanova University. She also attended Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism for a Master of Broadcast Journalism.
How much is the Net Worth of Alicia Vitarelli?
Alicia was nominated for an Emmy Anchor/Reporter Award at WPVI 6ABC Action News in Philadelphia. Additionally, Alicia was named Grand Marshal of the North Wildwood Italian-American Parade. She was also named the Centre for Italian and Italian-American Culture’s Italian-American Woman of the Year.
Alicia’s profession has provided her with a substantial income. She is gifted and dedicated to her work. 6ABC reporters earn an average of $78,593 per year, not including bonuses and incentives. Her net worth, however, is still being calculated. Similarly, her annual salary as a reporter and host ranges from $78,593 to $166,691.
When Did Alicia Vitarelli tie the Wedding Knot?
Alicia Vitarelli is, in fact, married. In 2007, she married Matthew Pantaleno at Our Lady of Angels Church in Brooklyn on April 20, 2007. WNBC’s Chief Photographer was her husband. He is now a former Time Warner photojournalist and News 12 in New Jersey’s chief photographer. He is also the executive director of Staten Island Community Television and a Communications Professor at St. John’s University.
On January 24, 2014, the couple became parents to Priscilla Isabelle. They appear to be in good spirits and enjoy each other’s company. However, no divorce is on the horizon.
Health concerns of Alicia Vitarelli
Her two-month absence had sparked speculation. Alicia, on the other hand, has returned to 6ABC and has revealed the reason for her absence: she had an ear infection. She has a good reputation and is clean. She prefers to avoid scandal in her personal life. As a result, there is no current controversy or rumor surrounding her personal or professional life.
Body Dimensions of Alicia Vitarelli
Alicia Vitarelli is gorgeous. She has a wonderful personality as well as a stunning physique. Furthermore, she makes time to maintain her shape as a curvy beauty with average body measurements. Her height is 1.67 meters and she weighs approximately 121 pounds.
Career line of Alicia Vitarelli
- Alicia Vitarelli began her career as a reporter and anchorwoman in 2000.
- She has spent the last six years working for NY1 News in Manhattan.
- In addition, Alicia worked as a newscaster for News 12 in New Jersey for over two years.
- Similarly, Alicia Vitarelli hosts her own production “Buck Wild,” a daily bargain-hunting program, as well as “Best Kept Secrets of New Jersey.”
- This show uncovered hidden recipes and foods all over New Jersey.
- She later co-hosted the Dennis and Michele Show on New Jersey 101.5.
- In the cooking show “A Roma Aroma,” she and Dennis Malloy desired food magic.
- In October 2010, she began working as an anchor/reporter for 6ABC Action News WPVI in Philadelphia.
- She does, however, continue to work as a co-presenter on Action News and hosts the weekly family-food segment.
- In her spare time, she enjoys traveling the world, exploring, cooking, dining outside, and spending time with her family.
- Due to her ear injury, she was bound at home for two months. She has returned to work for 6ABC Action News WPVI in Philadelphia.