Facts of Amanda Ensing
|Full Name:||Amanda Ensing|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Instagram Star, Beauty blogger, TikTok star, make-up artist|
|Education:||University of Tennessee|
Amanda Ensing is a YouTuber from the United States. Amanda Ensing is a makeup enthusiast who runs the ‘TheBeautyBox1211’ (now self-titled) YouTube channel.
How old is Amanda Ensing?
Amanda Ensing was born on September 4, 1991. She was born and raised in the United States and holds American citizenship. She is currently 29 years old, and her zodiac sign is Virgo. In terms of her family history, she has two younger brothers, the names of whom are unknown. Furthermore, she is half Puerto Rican. She grew up playing video games with her two younger brothers.
She also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Business Administration from the University of Tennessee. She was very active in college and took part in a variety of activities. And organizations such as Alpha Chi Omega, Phi Alpha Delta, UniTe, Panhellenic Judicial Board, YWCA, Knoxville Family Justice Center, Relay For Life, and Knoxville Catholic Charities. She also began playing the piano in the late 1990s.
What is Amanda Ensing’s net worth?
She will undoubtedly make a lot of money because she is a well-known social media sensation. Her profession may allow her to earn a lot of money for herself. Her net worth, on the other hand, was estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Amanda Ensing Married?
Rafael Maio, a handsome hunk and fitness freak, is Amanda’s relationship. The pair spends the majority of their time together. They frequently travel to new locations with their two pet dogs, Molly and Aspen. With her charm, beauty, talent, and uniqueness, this amazing personality surely attracts many lovers. She has, however, met her prince charming and they are madly in love.
How tall is Amanda Ensing?
Amanda is about 5 feet 2 inches tall, but her weight is unknown. She does, however, have a matching weight that suits her perfectly. Further information about her body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip, dress size, shoe size, and so on, is not provided. She does, however, have a beautiful and sexy body figure. She also has dark brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. She does, however, frequently dye her hair different colors.
Career line of Amanda Ensing
- Amanda is a YouTube beauty reviewer and tutorial creator who debuted her channel on February 10, 2012 as ‘TheBeautyBox1211’ (now self-titled). She is passionate about marketing. She worked as a legal assistant for Hickman, Gray & Associates during her college years.
- Amanda went on to work as a sales associate at Nike before doing the same thing as Coach. Furthermore, she began working in sales at ‘Sephora’ while also Vlogging makeup tutorials inspired by celebrities such as Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Rihanna, and others.
- Amanda is a YouTube partner and member of the Beauty and Fashion Vloggers Alliance. She has also worked as a beauty ambassador for Bare Escentuals and as an intern, she assisted in the planning of Knoxville Fashion Week.
- Kylie Jenner was on vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands to celebrate the launch of Kylie Skin when she posted a naked photo wearing nothing but a straw hat and an anklet. Amanda, who took a very similar photo in Mexico last month, decided to call her out on the similarity, saying:
- “This photo looks awfully familiar??.”
- Jenner responded to the accusation dismissively:“from the words of Kim K ur not on my mood board but I did get my inspo from Pinterest?? ”
- Similarly, Kylie Jenner fans are quick to point out that much of Amanda’s makeup work is inspired by the Kardashians.
- Amanda was one of the influencers invited to Kim Kardashian’s KKW Beauty launch in June 2017. In March of 2018, she filmed a video in Jenner’s old glam room.
- Furthermore, Ensing had her own issues with “borrowing” in 2017 when she was accused of stealing the ideas of Skull House Designs CEO and designer Kelsey Kinsman for her own merchandise. Furthermore, she spoke out about what happened in a since-deleted video titled “My Statement”:
- “You know I would never intentionally hurt you or anyone else. And the person who was brought to my attention, I had never heard of, and he didn’t steal anything,” she said at the time.
- “If someone believes I have taken something from them, they are welcome to contact my legal team with their copyright or trademark paperwork.”
- In addition to her 1.45 million YouTube subscribers, she has over 1.4 million Instagram followers. As a result, she is well-known for posting various photos and videos related to her daily life.
- She does, however, keep her followers up to date on her life via her Instagram posts. She also joined her Twitter account in.