Facts of Amanda Plummer
|Birth Nation:||United States|
|Date of Birth:||1957 March 23|
|Height:||5 Feet 4 Inch|
|Net worth:||$2 million|
Amanda Plummer is an American actress and author. She’s a popular veteran actress for the role she plays on stage and in movies. She appeared with co-actor “Robin Williams” in 1991 in the movie “The Fisher King.”
Plummer caught the media’s eye as well as being from the star family. Christopher Plummer’s daughter and Tammy Grimes’ daughter.
Early Life of Amanda Plummer
In 2018, the veteran actress celebrated her sixty-one birthday. She was therefore born in New York, USA on March 23, 1957. She was raised in New York City. She’s been born to the star family. Their father is the Canadian actor Christopher Plummer who first made her movie “Stage Struck” in 1958. And her mother was a US actress and singer, Tammy Grines.
Amanda has been with her parents for a lot of time. Her parent was divorced as young as she was and her mother raised. Amanda has a degree in UN High School for her education. She went to Middlebury College as well. She also played in her room, meanwhile.
Who is Amanda Plummer Husband?
She’s currently alone in relation to Amanda. Since the late 1990s, she has reportedly not been connected to anyone. But whether or not she has a secret connection is not confirmed. She was married and also had married children before her relationship. In addition, it is only a supposition made by the people, but little information about their children and marriage is available.
She worked with the English filmmaker Paul Chart in the 1990s. They dated a long time and saw several events together. But between them, there was something wrong and they decided to put an end to their relations. She was hooked up with Anglo-Iri before this relationship
How much is Amanda PlummerNet Worth?
Amanda Plummer has worked in the industry for more than 15 years. In a number of films and stage plays she has worked. The publicity and endorsements have also benefited her. It is estimated therefore that its net value now stands at $3 million.
Amanda isn’t an individual in social media. Because she has no official social media platform account. She looks very secret because recently there is little related information. She also said she likes to become devilish, mean roles, and inner conflict roles.
Career Line of Amanda Plummer
- After playing a working-class teenager in Broadway’s resurgence of Shelagh Delaney’s play ‘A Taste of Honey,’ Amanda Plummer first gained attention in 1981.
- For her performance, she has been nominated for the Tony Award. In 1981, she made her movie debut with a role in the movie ‘Cattle Annie and Little Britches.’
- She played a young nun in the play ‘Agnes of God’ in the following year accusing him of killing her own child.
- The Tony Award won her performance.
- Her early work on Television includes TV roles like The Equalizer, Crypt Tales and True Blue. She is also a TV player.
- In the television series ‘LA Law’ she played her first recurrent role. In the ‘Best Supporting Actress’ category, she earned her first nomination for her Emmy role.
- She has been on the big screen since her career, including ‘Daniel’ (1983), ‘Static’ (1986), ‘Made in Heaven’ (1987), and ‘Joe versus the Mountain’ In the meantime (1990).
- In 1991 the comedy movie ‘The Fisher King’ directed by Terry Gilliam played an important role. The film was a business success and was nominated for various Oscars.
- In the category “best actress in a supporting role,” Plummer’s role won her nomination for the BAFTA Award. She has continued her film profession with roles in films including “Freejack” (1992), “Pulp Fiction” (1994), “The Prophecy” (1995), “Hercules” (1997), “LA Without a Map” (1998), “The Million Dollar Hotel” (2008).
- She has appeared more recently in the 2013 science fiction film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. This was a great commercial success, directed by Francis Lawrence.
- It has also won numerous nominations and awards.
- Her latest movies are “Honeyglue” and “Dancer,” both published in 2016.
- During their careers, Amanda Plummer was nominated for four Primetime Emmys.
- She won three: one for her role in the 1992 television film ‘Law and Order: Special Victims Unit’ and two for her guest roles in ‘The Exterior Limits’ (1996) (in 2005).
- She also won her Golden Globe nomination for her role in Miss Rose White. For her performance in the play ‘Agnes of God,’ Plummer has won a Tony Award.
- For the same role, she was awarded the Drama Desk Award. For her roles in ‘A Taste of Honey’ and ‘Pygmalion’, she was nominated for two other Tony Awards.