Facts of Amaury Nolasco
|Full Name:||Amaury Nolasco|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||Actor and producer|
Amaury Nolasco, a Puerto Rican entertainer, has been displaying his representation for over two decades. He has consistently amassed a modest amount of total assets as well as popularity. He rose through the ranks of the Fox series Jail Break.
What is Amaury Nolasco Age?
Amaury Nolasco was born on the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico in 1970. His birthday is December 24th, and he was born under the sign of Sagittarius. He has a Dominican nationality and an American identity. He grew up with two siblings, one sibling and one sister named Deborah.
Concerning her education, he stated that he was a full-time understudy in science at the University of Puerto Rico and desired to become a specialist. He was studying at the American English Sensational Expressions School at the time. Dominican guardians gave Amaury the full name Amaury Nolasco Garrido when he was born. His parents raised him alongside a sibling and a sister, Deborah. His sister, on the other hand, died in 2010.
How much is Amaury Nolasco Net Worth?
Amaury’s net worth is valued at $1 million beginning in 2020.
Who is Amaury Nolasco Wife?
Amaury’s dating status is currently single. In any case, he has previously been associated with a few wonderful entertainers as a model. He dated Andrea Pambechy, an American television character, in 2006. Despite this, their relationship lasted only a year.
The following year, Amaury was said to be dating Dayanara Torres, a model, and Miss Universe 1993. They were even spotted together at the MTV Film Grants and the Alma Grants in Los Angeles in early June 2007.
Amaury was also linked to Katie Cleary, an entertainer, and model. He dated Jennifer Morrison, an American entertainer, and producer, in 2009. Despite this, the couple split up after three years of dating.
What is the Height of Amaury Nolasco?
Amaury hasn’t revealed anything about his height or weight. In any case, his eyes are bruised.
Amaury Nolasco’s Career Line
- Amaury began his career by doing gigs and later relocated to New York City to pursue acting as a career.
- Initially, he appeared in a number of TV shows, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Arli$$, and Emergency Room.
- At the time, he appeared as Orange Julius in the crime film Siblings and in the Widespread’s 2 Quick 2 Enraged.
- In addition, Amaury had the opportunity to fill in as a co-star opposite Bernie Macintosh in Mr.3000.
- Finally, Amaury’s film and television credits include CSI: NY, The Benchwarmers, and George Lopez.
- He was also a guest star on Mencia’s Brain (29 April 2007). He was also offered a role in the sequel to Transformers: Vengeance of the Fallen, but he declined. Regardless, he received the advancement part from the Jail Break.
- Along with acting, Amaury appeared in the music videos of Woson and Yandel’s Imaginate and Calle 13’s La Perla.