Amy Andrews is a journalist, anchor, and reporter who currently works as the morning news anchor for WJBK FOX 2 News in Detroit, Michigan. Amy Andrews previously worked for WNEM TV5- MY5 Meredith Corp in Saginaw, Michigan, as a news anchor and reporter for three years.
How old is Amy Andrews?
In 2020, Amy will be 45 years old. She was born in Indiana, USA, on January 29, 1976. On January 29th, she will turn 29 years old. She is also of American nationality. Amy lives in Metro Detroit with her parents and siblings. She has two step-siblings and a sister. Their information, including their names, is still being researched. When it comes to family information, she keeps it very private.
Education of Amy Andrews
Andrews studied Biology and Pre-Med for three years at Indiana University. She went on to receive a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from Oakland University. She also attended the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts in Southfield. She was a weekend sports anchor at WSYM in Lansing while in college. She also worked for the Detroit Lions as an intern.
How much is Amy Andrews’s Net Worth?
Andrews makes an average annual salary of $81,654 as a co-anchor at WJBK FOX 2 News in Detroit, Michigan. Similarly, Andrews is a successful American journalist, anchor, and reporter with a $1 million net worth. Aside from that, no information is available about her assets or living quarters.
Is Amy Andrews married?
Amy Andrews has a husband. Rodney Thomas, a school principal, is Andrews’s current husband. In 2008, the couple got married. Andrews and her husband Rodney have a daughter, Grace Elizabeth, who was born in January 2010. The couple’s relationship has remained healthy. Her husband and daughter are her favorite people to spend time with. Rodney, her husband, is a school principal who enjoys spending time with his family. They have an ideal and content relationship. They have yet to be mentioned in any divorce rumors.
Furthermore, they have kept a healthy relationship up to this point. Similarly, on July 16, 2018, she and her husband made a donation of $200,000 to Children’s Hospital of Michigan and Henry Ford Health System. She is also frequently seen spending quality time with her daughter and posting photos of their outings. Amy was recently seen without her wedding ring. Naturally, her fans have speculated on whether or not Andrews is still married. She hasn’t revealed anything about her marriage or the missing ring.
How tall is Amy Andrews?
When it comes to Andrews’ body measurements, she is of average height and weight. Andrews is 5’9″ tall on average (1.75 m). Similarly, she has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her weight, shoe size, dress size, bra size, hips size, and waist size are all unknown.
Career line of Amy Andrews
- Andrews is a morning co-anchor at FOX 2 News in Detroit, Michigan. In August 2011, she began working for WJBK FOX 2 Detroit. She moved to Colorado after graduation to work as an anchor/reporter for a small television station on the Western Slope.
- She recalls looking in her rearview mirror as she drove away from her home in metro Detroit, thinking to herself, “someday I’ll be back working for FOX 2 News.” She then relocated to Montrose, Colorado, where she worked for KREY/KREX, where she transitioned from sports to news.
- FolAmy Andrewslowing that, UPN member KLBC TV2 in Laughlin, Nev. It was moved to San Luis Obispo, California, more than two years later, where Amy worked as a reporter/anchor for KSBY 6. After some time, she felt the “pull” of the Midwest and realized it was time to return home.
- Amy took a break from WNEM TV5 in Flint/Saginaw. She started out as a weekend anchor and worked her way up to morning/early afternoon anchor and co-host of the lifestyle show “Better Mid-Michigan.”
- When she isn’t busy enabling viewers from the anchor work area, she is out in the network making a difference. She is an active member of Gleaners Community Food Bank and a representative of C.A.T.C.H Children’s Charity.
- She also urged FOX 2 to form a media partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. She works with the Crohn’s Colitis Foundation of America, Habitat for Humanity, the American Heart Association, and Angels of Hope.