Facts of Amy Crawford
|Full Name:||Amy Crawford|
|Net Worth:||$ 100 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Manager at Essex Mortgage|
|Sibling:||Brandon Crawford, Kaitlin Crawford, Jenna Crawford|
Amy Crawford is an American who works as a manager at Essex Mortgage. Amy is best known as Gerrit Cole’s wife. Gerrit Cole is a professional baseball player.
How old is Amy Crawford?
Amy Lynn Crawford, better known as Amy Crawford, was born on January 10, 1989 in Mountain View, California, USA. Amy is 32 years old and of white Caucasian ethnicity. She is an American citizen, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Lynn Crawford and Michael Crawford were her parents.
She also has an older brother, Brandon, who is a baseball player for the San Francisco Giants. Amy has two younger sisters named Kaitlin and Jenna. Amy and her siblings Brandon, Kaitlin, and Jenna grew up in Pleasanton, California, near the San Francisco Bay. From a young age, she had a strong interest in baseball.
Education of Amy Crawford
Amy went to Foothill High School. She graduated in 2007. After graduating, she enrolls at UCLA, where she plays baseball and softball for the Bruin baseball and softball teams. She earned her bachelor’s degree in sociology and social science from the University of California in 2011.
How much is Amy Crawford’s Net Worth?
She has won or been nominated for every award and nomination she has received as a manager and athlete coach to this day. In terms of her husband Gerrit’s recognition, he was named All-Star three times in 2015, 2018, and 2019. We can expect Amy and her husband to receive a number of awards and recognition in the coming days.
Amy has made a good living as a Athlete Coach and Manager in her professional career. She has yet to reveal her net worth, salary, or income. However, according to some sources, she earns more than $100,000 per year. His husband Gerrit, on the other hand, is said to have a net worth of around $15 million and an annual salary of around $6.75 million, which he earned as a baseball player and through brand endorsements. Amy and her husband’s net worth will undoubtedly increase in the coming years, owing to their successful careers.
Who is Amy Crawford married to?
Amy is a married woman. On November 12, 2016, she married Gerrit Cole in Newport Beach, California, in front of her family and friends. They had been dating since college. They have yet to have a child. The couple is currently enjoying their marriage.
Amy is still uninvolved in any controversy or rumor. She prefers to focus on her personal life and avoid rumor and controversy.
How tall is Amy Crawford?
Amy is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 59 kg. She has lovely black eyes and blonde hair. As a result, she maintains her ideal body size and shape through exercise and diet.
Career line of Amy Crawford
- Amy currently works as a recruiting manager at Essex Mortgage and as a career coach at Athletes. In her professional life, there isn’t much else to say. Gerrit, her husband, is a professional baseball player.
- Before becoming a professional pitcher, he was the pitcher and a member of UCLA’s baseball team. In terms of his professional career, the right-handed power pitcher made his MLB debut in 2013 with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Gerrit signed a minor league contract with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2011 for a $8 million signing bonus. It is also the highest signing bonus ever given to a player.
- Despite this, he signed later for the minor league season and played for the Mesa Solar Sox of the Arizona fall league. Gerrit has spent the last four seasons with the Pittsburgh Pirates, where he has a 59-42 record, a 3.50 ERA, 734 strikeouts, and a 1.22 WHIP.
- His playing is improving day by day, and he is climbing the success ladder to this day.