Facts of Amy Mathews
|Full Name:||Amy Mathews|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Theatre artist|
|Education:||University of Arts|
Amy Mathews is an Australian actress best known for her role as ‘Rachel Armstrong’ in the TV series ‘Home and Away.’ Amy Mathew is also a theatre artist. Her theatre credits include Push Up 1-3, ‘Chicom,’ ‘Orange Flower Water,’ and Transparency, to name a few. Amy Mathew is still in the spotlight thanks to movies like ‘I Met a Girl.’
How old is Amy Mathews?
Amy Mathews was born on March 29th, 1979. Amy, 41, was born in Melbourne, Victoria. Australia is her country. Furthermore, her family background is not revealed until the date. However, Amy’s mother is half-Japanese, according to what we know about her.
Mathews is an Australian by nationality and a White Caucasian by ethnicity. She was born under the Aries zodiac sign. Similarly, she appears to be her parents’ only child, as information about her other siblings is not available in any other online source.
Her educational background includes a scholarship to the University of Arts in Philadelphia. Amy attended the Actors’ Centre in Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia. She also completed a two-year acting program in Surrey Hills, Sydney.
How much is Amy Mathews’s Net Worth?
Amy Mathew won a Logie Award in 2007 for her role in ‘Home and Away.’ She won the award in the category of ‘Most Popular New Female Talent.’ It is an annual gathering to celebrate Australian television, sponsored and organized by the magazine TV Week, and the awards are presented in 20 categories, representing both public and industry voted awards.
Amy Mathew has worked in the entertainment industry for a long time. It is clear that she has amassed a sizable fortune. Her earnings from movies, stage plays, and television series, however, are not available separately. According to other online sources, her net worth has risen to $7 million as of this writing.
Is Amy Mathews married?
Loggie is victorious. Amy Mathews’ love life has been far removed from the publicity stunt. We don’t know anything about her romantic relationship. She could be single because there is no record of her relationship status.
How tall is Amy Mathews?
Beautiful actress Amy is about 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her weight, however, is recorded as 83 kg. Her body is of average build. When it comes to her eyes, she has mesmerizing hazel eyes, and her Light-Brown hair complements her face perfectly.
Career line of Amy Mathews
- Amy joined the Bell Shakespeare Company. During her high school tour, she performed as part of the “Actors at Work” troupe in Australia and Singapore. She enjoys theater as well.
- Cigarettes, Chocolate, and Other Hang-Ups was her first film role in 2003. She played Rose in the play ‘Tracked’ the same year. Similarly, Amy played Sabine in Push Up 1-3, a stage play. Amy also performed in the plays ‘Chicom,’ ‘Orange Flower Water,’ and ‘Transparency.’
- She played Louise in an episode of ‘Head Start.’ Another role, Tree, was also for one episode of ‘Always Greener.’ Mathew was cast as ‘Constable Tucker’ in ‘Jeopardy’ in 2003.
- Amy was also seen in the TV shows ‘Blue Heelers’ and ‘Love Bytes.’ In the former, she played ‘Tahnya West,’ and in the latter, she played ‘Mel.’
- Amy played the role of ‘Mary Cowper’ in the TV show ‘All Saints’ in 2003, and ‘Cassie Anderson’ in 2005. ‘Gabriel’ was her first feature film. Amy played the character ‘Maggie’ in this film.
- Amy Mathews rose to prominence after landing the role of Rachel Armstrong in the TV series ‘Home and Away.’ The television series aired from 2006 to 2010.
- The Drama, Romance series show follows the lives, loves, happiness, and heartbreaks of the residents of Summer Bay, a small coastal town just outside of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- In 2010, she starred as Erin Moore in the TV series Packed to the Rafters. Similarly, in 2011, she appeared as a guest on two television shows, ‘Rescue Special Ops’ and ‘Crownies.’ Amy was cast as ‘Claire Newell’ in the first and ‘Vanessa Kenay’ in the second.
- Another television project she landed was ‘A Place to Call Home.’ Amy played Amy Polson in the series.
- She most recently appeared as Rima in episode #2.22 of the TV show ‘The Heights.’ Her upcoming film, ‘I Met a Girl,’ is set to be released on September 11, 2020.