Facts of Angie Janu
|Birth Place:||United States of America|
|Eye Color:||Hazel Blue|
|Full Name:||Angie Janu|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth:||$ 1.5 Million|
Angie Janu is a well-known actress who has worked in film and television all over the world. She’s well-known for her role in the film Too Good to Be True. She is also known for being the ex-wife of Jason Beghe, a well-known actor. For a long time, they were in the acting community together.
Where Angie Janu Birthed? Her Age and Birthday
In the United States, Angie Janu was born Angeline Dawn Beghe. It’s unclear when Angie Janu was born, but sources claim she was born in the 1970s and is now in her 50s.
Angie has managed to keep her place in the acting world for a long time. The accomplishments of this beauty have received less attention than her husband’s professional endeavors. Jason Beghe has amassed a sizable following among his peers. Angie Janu is of white ethnicity and American nationality. Renato William Beghe is her father-in-law, and Bina House is her mother-in-law.
What is Angie Janu Net Worth?
Angie Janu has brought in a good measure of cash all through her profession. As per different sources, she has an expected net worth of $1.5 million.
Her previous mate Jason Beghe, then, has incredible total assets of $9 million, starting at 2029, as indicated by VIP total assets. He has made a particularly decent measure of cash from his acting vocation.
Jason additionally purchased a townhouse for $1.63 million, on Near Wes Side, Chicago, on July 15, 2019. The 6,200-square-foot property likewise includes four-room.
Sought legal separation After 17 Years of Marriage
Jason Beghe was previously married to Angie Janu. In February 2000, the former couple married in a small wedding ceremony. The details of this beauty’s professional life have gotten less attention than her relationship with Jason.
Beghe filed for divorce from his wife Jane in December 2017, nearly a year after the couple announced their separation. Before calling it quits, the couple had been married for 17 years and had a happy marriage. The couple has been married for over a half-century and continues to share a loving relationship. Jason Beghe, who is also an actor, is her husband.
He’s been seen on Monkey Shines: An Experiment in Fear in the past. He’s also known for his roles in Thelma and Louise and To Have and Hold. The couple’s relationship appears to be going well, but they haven’t had any children as of yet, according to tabloid reports. They haven’t been rumored to be on the verge of divorce and are expected to stay together for a long time.
Career Line of Angie Janu
- Angie Janu is an American entertainer.
- She is prestigious for featuring in the films like Too Good to Be True.
- Angie has figured out how to show up in the acting society for quite a while to come.
- The undertakings of this excellence have been less discussed than the expert subtleties of her better half.
- Jason Beghe has figured out how to gather a colossal number of fans around the fans.
- Her ex has been known for his undertakings in movies like Compromising Positions, Jimmy Hollywood, The X-Files, Monkey Shines, The Next Three Days, Downtown, and so on
- His TV appearances remember showing up for the shows like Dress Gray, Quantum Leap, Murder, She Wrote, L.A. Law, Melrose Place, Matlock, Family Law, Dharma and Greg, Home Alone 4, and so on The life story of this excellence has not been accessible in the wiki page yet it has been immensely looked in the acting organization.