Facts of Anna Elisabet Eberstein
|Full Name:||Anna Elisabet Eberstein|
|Birthday:||February 15, 1983|
|Net Worth:||$5.5 million|
|Profession:||a trained tennis player at Queen’s Club|
|Sibling:||Hans Eberstein and Susanne Eberstein|
Anna Eberstein, the complete name Anna Elisabet Eberstein, is the long-lasting sweetheart and now-spouse of the Golden Globe and BAFTA-winning entertainer Hugh Grant. Anna is a Sweden TV maker, money manager, and furthermore the chief at the Ace&ME organization who came into the spotlight subsequent to getting connected to the prestigious entertainer Hugh Grant.
How old is Anna Elisabet Eberstein?
Anna Elisabet Eberstein was born in Sweden on February 15, 1983, to Hans Eberstein and Susanne Eberstein. Christian Eberstein is her brother. She is of Swedish nationality and of white ethnicity. From 1998 to 1999, she studied English literature and political science at Oxford Brookes University.
She later enrolled at Uppsala University in 1999 and graduated with a Master’s degree in economics in 2003. She also attended Lincoln Memorial University’s business school from 2001 to 2002.
How much is Anna Elisabet Eberstein’s Net Worth?
A net worth of $5.5 million is estimated. Anna Elisabet Eberstein earns a sizable salary as a successful Swedish television producer, director, and businesswoman. Anna has a net worth of $5.5 million, according to the DreShare website. Her annual salary is unknown, but according to online sources, a producer earns $40,000 to $140,000 and a director earns $90,000 to $190,000 on average.
According to Celebrity Net Worth and The Richest, Anna’s husband Hugh Grant has a net worth of $150 million and $80 million, respectively, as of 2020. In 1994, Grant earned $100,000 for his role in Four Weddings and a Funeral, and by the late 1990s, he was earning $7 million to $10 million per film. In 2002, he was paid $12.5 million for his role in Two Weeks Notice. He currently earns $10 million for a lead role in a film and $5 million for a minor or supporting role.
Anna Elisabet Eberstein and Hugh Grant’s Wedding
Anna Elisabet Eberstein is married to Hugh Grant, a Hollywood actor whose films have grossed a total of $3 billion worldwide from 29 theatrical releases. The couple met at a party in London and began dating. Later that month, in May 2018, sources revealed that the boyfriend-girlfriend couple had gotten engaged.
In the same month, on May 25, 2018, the couple exchanged vows in front of their friends and family members at the Chelsea registry office in London. The couple has an adorable son named John Mungo Grant, whom they welcomed in March 2018.
Career Line of Anna Elisabet Eberstein
- Anna Elisabet Eberstein is a trained tennis player at Queen’s Club in London who enjoys the game.
- She joined ESPN in December 2008, where she worked as the on-air promotions coordinator.
- She was in charge of organizing the versioning of five ESPN channel promos in seven languages across EMEA.
- Later, she worked as an assistant producer on ESPN shoots.
- She was promoted to promotions producer for marketing and sales two and a half years later, in April 2011.
- Anna was a liaison between the creative and sales marketing departments, in addition to producing advertising and communication content.
- Anna left ESPN in September 2013 to work as a freelance creative director and producer.
- The following year, she co-founded the online children’s retail brand ‘Ace&Me’ in London, England, with her cousin Pia Tamm Hagnö.
- She is currently the director of a clothing and fashion company in London.