Facts of Anna Nooshin
|Full Name:||Anna Nooshin|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 k to $1 million|
|Height:||6 feet 10 inches|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
Anna Nooshin is a Dutch YouTuber, Presenter, and Businesswoman known for her beauty and lifestyle expert on YouTube channel and founder of a creative online blogging network NSMBL. Anna Nooshin is well-known for her travel, tag video, and styling tips posts.
How old is Anna Nooshin?
Anna Nooshin is a Dutch entrepreneur and YouTuber. She was born on December 18, 1986, in Iran, and is 33 years old as of 2019. Her full name is Anna Nikbath Nooshin. Her father’s and mother’s names are unknown. Similarly, she has a younger sister whose name has not yet been revealed.
Likewise, her Zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is of Iranian ethnicity. However, at the age of seven, she moved to the Netherlands with her parents and sister to seek asylum.
Education of Anna Nooshin
Furthermore, there is no information about her school or university. She did, however, receive honors in Communication Science. Similarly, at the age of 22, Anna Nooshin interned in the public relations department for six months. In New York, she worked for the fashion designer Yigal Azrouel.
Is Anna Nooshin Married?
Anna is a straight woman who has not yet married. However, she had been in a relationship with Danny Roumimper for the previous thirteen years. They split up in the summer of 2018 after thirteen years of dating. She is, however, rumored to be engaged to Nassim Zeta.
How much is the Net Worth of Anna Nooshin?
In 2018, Nooshin won the VEED Awards: RTL Boulevard Award. Since 2015, the Dutch YouTuber has received these awards. As of 2019, Nooshin’s net worth was estimated to be $100,000 to $1 million. Her primary sources of income were as a YouTuber, a presenter, and in business. However, there is no information about her cars, salary, or house.
Furthermore, there is no information about her rumors and controversy. She prefers to keep her personal life private and does not discuss it openly. She also prefers to avoid controversies and rumors.
How Tall is Anna Nooshin?
She has a slim body and appears to be tall. She stands 5 feet 8 inches (1.71m) tall and weighs 59 kg (130 lbs). Furthermore, her body measurements are 33-24-34. Her beauty is enhanced by dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She frequently dyes her hair in a variety of colors. Pink and blonde are examples of hair colors.
Career Lines of Anna Nooshin
- She began her career with a six-month internship at fashion designer Yigal Azrouel’s PR department in New York.
- Later, at the age of 24, she launched her blogging website NSMBL.nl in collaboration with publisher Wayne Parker Kent.
- Then, in October 2014, she organized the Amsterdam Fashion Festival, which featured many models and fashion designers.
- In April 2015, she published her autobiography On Top as an author.
- The book chronicled her transformation from refugee to businesswoman.
- The same year, RTL Boulevard, a television program, hired her as a fashion and lifestyle expert. The following year, she released the sequel to her first book, On Life.
- Her YouTube career began on December 20, 2014, when she launched her self-titled vlogging channel. Her YouTube channel features a travel vlog, a tag video, and styling tips.
- Then, in 2016, she was a member of the jury and a social media adviser on “Holand Next Top Model.” The following year, she took over as the show’s host.
- Anna took part in “Expedition Robinson 2016′′, a competition in which participants had to survive on the island in order to win. Then, in 2017, Nooshin was featured in the RTL 4 program “A good brain set.”
- Anna launched her lingerie line at Hunkemoller, and the product was then released to the market under the Anna+Nina brand. She made her acting debut in 2018 as Mike from Stranger Things.
- In 2019, she starred in her own four-part series. However, it doesn’t get any better than BNNVARA on NPO 3, where she investigates the role of beauty in our society.
- The program received a lot of criticism, particularly for being too superficial.