Annabelle Wallis is an English actress. Annabelle Wallis is well-known for her roles in the Showtime period drama The Tudors and the BBC drama Peaky Blinders. She also appears in the supernatural horror film Annabelle and the supernatural adventure film The Mummy.
How old is Annabelle Wallis?
Annabelle Wallis was born on September 5, 1984, in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. She grew up in Cascais, Portugal. Her mother’s name is Marie Wallis, and her father’s name is Arthur Wallis. She also has a brother named Francis Wallis. Her full name is Annabelle Frances Wallis, and she is British. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She speaks Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, and Armenian fluently.
Her uncle, Richard Harris, was a well-known Irish actor, and her cousins Jared Harris, Jamie Harris, and Damian Harris are also actors. Furthermore, she grew up in a family of actors, which influenced her to pursue a career as an actor. She also has a dog named Zeus. Concerning her education, she attended Saint Dominic’s International School in Sao Domingos de Rana. Further information about her education is not yet available.
How much does Annabelle Wallis earn?
Wallis was nominated for Best Scared-As-S**t Performance (2015) at the MTV Movie and TV Awards for her role in Annabelle. She was also nominated in 2017 by the Alliance of Women Film Journalists. For her performance in The Mummy, she received the award for Most Egregious Age Difference Between the Lead and the Love Interest.
Wallis has worked on numerous projects and films, and her net worth is undoubtedly in the millions of dollars. Her net worth is estimated to be in excess of $4 million. Similarly, her estimated salary ranges from $100,000 to $1 million. She also appeared in high-profile films such as ‘X-Men: First Class.’ This film grossed over $353 million at the box office, while ‘The Conjuring’ earned nearly $257 million.
Who is Annabelle Wallis’s Husband?
From 2010 to 2014, Wallis dated James Rousseau. Later, in August 2015, she began dating musician Chris Martin (Coldplay Lead Vocals), but their relationship didn’t last, and they split up in August 2017. She is currently dating Chris Pine, an American actor. Throughout their relationship, the couple made only a few public appearances. They began dating in April of 2018.
How tall is Annabelle Wallis?
She has a slim build, an oval face, beautiful blue eyes, and blonde hair. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall (1.7 m) and weighs about 57 kg (126 lbs.). Her body measurements (breast-waist-hips) are 36-25-35, and her bra size is 34B. Similarly, her shoe size is 8 (US) and her dress size is 4. (US).
Career line of Annabelle Wallis
- Wallis worked on several short films in Portugal before relocating to London to pursue a career in film. Later, in London, she began attending auditions for commercials and dramas as well.
- She starred as SophieBesson/Savitri Pradhan in the 2005 Bollywood film Dil Jo BhiKahey. Furthermore, she appeared as one of the main characters alongside popular Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan. She also appeared on television in an episode of Jericho titled The Killing of Johnny Swan.
- Later, in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009, she appeared in the films ‘True True Lie,’ ‘Steel Trap,’ ‘Body of Lies,’ and ‘Right Hand Drive.’ Wallis played Jane Seymour in season three of the Showtime drama series The Tudors in 2009.
- Similarly, she returned as Jane Seymour in a dream sequence to The Tudors for the fourth (and final) season in mid-2010. She played Grace Burgess in the BBC drama Peaky Blinders from 2013 to 2016.
- She later returned as Grace in the fifth season of the show, which aired in 2019. She appeared in the horror films Annabelle, which was a box office success in 2013, and The Conjuring in 2014.
- In 2017, her highest-grossing film was The Mummy, in which she played Jenny Halsey, an archeologist. In April 2018, she was appointed as Cartier’s jewelry ambassador and the new face of the Panthère de Cartier watch.
- Similarly, Wallis appeared in films such as ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ (No Credit) in 2012, ‘Annabelle’ in 2014, ‘The Mummy’ in 2017, ‘Annabelle: Creation’ in the same year, and many more. She also appeared on several television shows.
- Among them are ‘Jericho,’ ‘Diana: Last Days of a Princess,’ ‘The Tudors,’ ‘Peaky Blinders,’ ‘The Musketeers,’ ‘Star Trek: Short Treks,’ and, most recently, ‘The Loudest Voice.’