Facts of Archie Panjabi
|Full Name:||Archie Panjabi|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
Archie Panjabi is an English actress. Archie Panjabi is best known for his role as Kalinda Sharma in CBS’s political drama series “The Good Wife.” Apart from acting, Archie is very interested in humanitarian work and contributes to society through various international organizations.
How old is Archie Panjabi?
Archie Panjabi was born on May 31, 1972, in Edgware, Middlesex, England. She was born to Sindi emigrants Govinda Panjabi and Padma Panjabi. Her ancestors are from Sindh, which is now part of Pakistan. Archie Panjab is a Hindu. Her birth name is Archana Panjabi, and she is British. She has aged to the age of 48. Her zodiac sign is Gemini, and she is of the Sindh ethnic group. Ashwin Panjabi is her brother.
In terms of her childhood, she spent the majority of her time growing up in Mumbai, India. She received her bachelor’s degree in management studies from Brunel University in England in 1996. (BSc.). Later, she was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Letters. She was trained in ballet dance and aspired to be an actress since she was an age.
How much does Archie Panjabi earn?
Archie Panjabi is a well-paid British actress. She has a net worth of $3 million. She is a very talented artist who has amassed a fortune through her acting career. Her husband Rajesh Nihalani’s net worth, on the other hand, has not been revealed.
Is Archie Panjabi married?
Archie Panjabi has been happily married since 1998, thanks to an arranged marriage. Her husband is tailor Rajesh Nihalani, and their relationship appears to be quite strong. Furthermore, they have not yet had a child. Archie’s personal life has always been kept out of the public eye. They appear to be more concerned with building their professional lives than with having children.
Scandals of Archie Panjabi
There was a rumored feud between Archie Panjabi and ‘The Good Wife’ actress Julianna Margulies. Archie left the show after the sixth season, filming the season finale with a goodbye scene with Julianna. According to some sources, the two actresses shot separately for the scene, which was later edited. Similarly, there are some rumors about Archie’s husband, Rajesh. He made headlines in 2010 after being accused of stealing. The man stole electronic devices from a nearby department. However, there is no information on whether he was innocent or guilty.
How tall is Archie Panjabi?
Archie Panjabi stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. Her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches. She has black hair and dark brown eyes. Furthermore, her bra size is 34B, and her dress size is 6. (US). She has an hourglass figure. She also wears a shoe size 6. (US).
Career line of Archie Panjabi
- Archie Punjabi made her television career as Joyoti in the series ‘Siren Spirits.’ She made her film debut as Meenah Khan, a rebellious and tomboyish football fan, in the hit comedy ‘East is East.’
- The film received a 10-minute standing ovation at the Cannes Film Festival, and it won Best Film at the BAFTAs in 2020. In 2004, she starred in the award-winning film ‘Yasmin,’ written by Oscar winner Simon Beaufoy.
- Similarly, in 2006, she played Gemma, a mischievous, witty, and astute assistant in ‘A Good Year,’ a romantic comedy directed by Ridley Scott and based on Peter Mayle’s novel.
- She co-starred in the 2007 film ‘A Mighty Heart’ with Angelina Jolie as reporter Asra Nomani.
- The film is based on the true story of Wall Street journalist Daniel Pearl. From 2004 to 2006, she voiced several characters in the British animation series ‘Postman Pat,’ as well as characters in the video game series ‘Dead Space: Extraction.’
- Panjabi was appointed as the first Pratham USA Ambassador, representing India’s largest educational movement. She is a celebrity participant in Rotary International’s “This Close” public service campaign to end polio.
- Furthermore, in February 2008, she appeared on the ‘BBC Four World Cinema Award Show,’ and in 2009, she played an MI5 agent in the French film ‘Espion(s).’ In 2015, she appeared as a guest on the TV show ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine,’ and in 2016, she appeared in four episodes of the TV show ‘Shetland.’
- She has been starring as Nas Kamal in the NBC drama series ‘Blindspot’ since 2016. As the first ‘Pratham USA Ambassador,’ Archie Panjabi represented the Indian educational movement.
- She took part in the international polio eradication campaign alongside Rotary International, Unicef, and The Gates Foundation. She also works with Amnesty International on the ‘Stop Violence Against Women’ campaign to change the ‘no recourse to public funds’ rule for distressed women.
- She walked in a fashion show to raise awareness about heart disease. She also took part in the prestigious ‘Artist in Residence’ program at Harvard University to share her acting skills.
- In support of women’s rights, she has joined forces with Amnesty International to lead their Stop Violence Against Women campaign, which aims to change the “no recourse to public funds” rule that traps women in a cycle of violence.
- Panjabi walked in The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection Fashion Show on February 9, 2011, to raise awareness about the dangers of heart disease, the number one killer of women.
Awards and Nominations of Archie Panjabi
Archie Panjabi won the best actress award at the 2005 Mons International Festival for her role in ‘Yasmin.’ The same year, she received the prestigious ‘Shooting Star Award’ for this film at the prestigious Berlin International Film Festival. She has won numerous awards for best actress for this film, including one at the Reims Festival in 2006. She won ‘The Chopard Trophy’ for her acting performance in ‘A Mighty Heart’ in 2007 at Cannes. In 2010, she received a Primetime Emmy Award for her work on ‘The Good Wife.’ In 2012, she received a ‘Image Award’ for the same show.