Arthur Wahlberg is a well-known American actor. Arthur Wahlberg is best known for his work on Spenser Confidential (2020), Patriots Day (2016), and The Rude, the Mad, and the Funny (2014).
How old is Arthur Wahlberg?
Arthur Wahlberg was born on June 17, 1963, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, USA. He is 57 years old. His mother’s name is Alma Wahlberg (Alma McPeck), and his father’s name is Donald Edmond Wahlberg. He is Alma and Donald Wahlberg’s third son out of nine children. Alma Wahlberg used to be a bank clerk, then a nursing assistant, and now she works as a hostess at her son’s restaurant. Arthur’s father was a Korean War veteran who returned home and married a young Alma. She appears in the majority of “Wahlbergers” episodes. To support his family, he worked as a school bus driver, a delivery man, and an insurance clerk.
His parents divorced in 1982, and his mother remarried a man named Mark Conroy in 1984. He grew up in Dorchester. His birth date, on the other hand, is unknown. His siblings are Mark, Robert, Scott, Donnie, Jim, Buddy, and Paul. His sister-siblings are Tracey, Debbie, Donna, and Michelle. Donna Wahlberg is his half-sister, and Scott and Buddy Wahlberg are his half-brothers from his father’s first marriage. In addition, he has 23 nieces and nephews. Unfortunately, Buddy Wahlberg died for unknown reasons, and his father, Donald, died on February 14, 2008, at the age of 78. He is of mixed ethnicity, with Irish, Swedish, English, French-Canadian, and Scottish ancestors.
How much does Arthur Wahlberg earn?
He has yet to receive any awards or nominations. However, he has won the hearts of thousands of fans thanks to his outstanding performance in a number of films. His estimated net worth is $2 million, but his actual salary is unknown. He makes a good living and earns a decent living from his acting career.
Who is Arthur Wahlberg’s Wife?
Arthur has been dating Jennifer Gjulameti, a former Community Manager at Auzom, since 2011. After several years of relationship, the couple secretly got engaged. Any information about the wedding, on the other hand, remains a mystery. Arthur and his fiancée currently live in Worchester, MA. They are both in a relationship that they enjoy.
How tall is Arthur Wahlberg?
Arthur has lovely brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is 5ft 9in (175 cm) tall and weighs around 70 kg (154 lbs.). There is no information about his other body measurements. Furthermore, he is not active on any social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. In addition, he does not have a personal website.
Career line of Arthur Wahlberg
- He began his career as a carpenter before moving on to acting in 2012’s “10” and 2016’s “Patriots Day.” His day job is remodeling houses. He began his acting career with roles in films such as “Villanelle,” “10,” and “The Rude, Mad, and Funny.”
- He was interested in acting from a young age and was able to make an attempt to pursue his passion. Arthur made his first credited appearance in the independent horror film “Villanelle” in 2012, playing the main character Don. He also took part in two other projects that year.
- In 2012, he was cast in the film “10,” for which he received critical acclaim. In the film, ten friends planned a 10-day vacation in an isolated location where they became trapped between reality and a reconstructed asylum. He played Dronettia IV in the short film “Transsexuals from Space.” In addition, he has appeared in other short films in which he played similar roles.
- In 2014, he played a random assassin on “The Test,” and in 2015, he played the lead role of an assassin in “The Target,” where he got to play the character, Jack Stryker. This role was well received, and the actor received credit and praise for his work in the film. In 2014, he starred as Max Cannon in the film “The Rude, the Mad, and the Funny.”
- His most recent works include “Beyond Control” and “In My Mind.” He has gained some attention through his acting performances, but he is content to remain in the shadows of his famous brothers.