Facts of Asa Butterfield
|Full Name:||Asa Butterfield|
|Birth Day:||01 Apr, 1997|
|Net Worth:||$5.1 Million|
|Profession:||Actor, Musician, and Music producer|
|Sibling:||Three (Loxie Butterfield, Marlie Butterfield, and Morgan Butterfield)|
With his performance in the film Hugo, Butterfield, an English entertainer, won the hearts of millions of people all over the world. He was chosen as the Most Encouraging Newcomer for the film, English Autonomous Film Grants in 2008, at the tender age of nine. Asa first appeared in the Netflix parody Arrangement, Sex Instruction close by, starring Gillian Anderson as Otis Milburn, in 2019.
Asa Butterfield’s Early Life
Asa Maxwell Thornton Farr Butterfield was born on April 1st, 1997, in Islington, London, United Kingdom. He is of English descent and belongs to white nationality. Aries is his zodiac sign. Sam and Jacqueline Far Butterfield have a son named Asa.
With his parents, Sam Butterfield and Jacqueline Far, Asa spent his childhood in Islington, London. He began his acting career at Youthful Entertainers Theater Islington when he was in high school.
How much is Asa Butterfield Net Worth?
Asa appeared in films such as Ender’s Game, 10,000 Holy People, The Space Between Us, Excursion’s End, and others during his brief career in the film industry. In the year 2019, he played Otis Milburn in the parody arrangement Sex Schooling. Asa has amassed a net worth of $5 million in assets from each of these works.
Who is Asa Butterfield Girlfriend?
With roles in films such as Hugo and Sex Training, Asa is an attractive young entertainer who is kissing the success in the cinemas and on television screens. With the success of each big name, gossipy tidbits surround their love lives, and Asa has successfully kept quiet about his information.
According to Asa’s Instagram profile, he is a private person who does not share information about his personal life other than his professional endeavors.
Body Measurements of Asa Butterfield
Asa stands 6 feet tall, has light hair and dark eyes, and has enchanted his fans with his appearance. There isn’t much information about his body measurements and sizes.
Asa Butterfield’s Career Line
- Asa began learning to act at the Youthful Entertainers Theater Islington after school when he was seven years old, and he quickly landed roles in television shows.
- In 2006, he landed the role of Andrew in the television film After Thomas, and in 2008, he landed the role of Cinders to Remains in the film Cinders to Remains.
- In 2008, Asa played Bruno in the film The Kid in the Striped Nightwear, for which he was awarded the English Autonomous Film Grant for Promising Newcomer.
- Following the film, he appeared in films such as The Wolfman, Babysitter McPhee, and the massive detonation.
- In 2011, Asa was cast in the leading role of Hugo Cabernet in the film Hugo.
- He was awarded Best Youth in a Film by the Las Vegas Film Pundits Society and was chosen by the Youthful Craftsman Grant and Saturn Grants for the film.