Asher Tworetzky came into spotlight after born to celebrity parents. Also, his mother Randi Zuckerberg popular as the sister of Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook, who became the world’s youngest self-made billionaire.
Parents & Siblings of Asher Tworetzky
In May 2011, Asher Tworetzky born to parents Randi Zuckerberg (mother) and father Brent Tworetzky. He is the elder child of his parents. Asher has two siblings brother Simcha Tworetzky and sister, Shira Tworetzky. Both of his parents are successful business persons.
Having American nationality, Asher is of white ethnicity. Asher along with his siblings living a lavish life. Also, she might be studying in a private school whose details missing. He has two aunt, they are Donna Zuckerberg and Arielle Zuckerberg. His uncle name is Mark Zuckerberg.
Short Info of Asher Tworetzky Parents
Asher’s mother Randi is a tech media personality who is also entrepreneur, investor, as well as bestselling author. However, she is well-known as the sister of Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook. She has been working with Zuckerberg Media since 2013.
Her company aims to introduce children and underserved communities to tech and science. Asher’s mom graduated with a degree in Psychology from Harvard University located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Asher’s dad Brent works as the CEO of Parsley Health. He became part of venture partner at Shasta Ventures since November 2019. Also, he is the founder and organizer of the New York Product Conference as well. He graduated with a Computer Science degree and statistics from Harvard University located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Also, he earned his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business located in Stanford, California.
Relationship of Asher Tworetzky’s Parents
Well, Asher Tworetxky will surely involved in relationship with his future wife. But he yet to be involved in relationship with any girls. However, Asher shares very close relationship with his parents.
Asher’s parents relationship or love story started when they were in college and soon became college sweethearts.
They first met while studying at Harvard. After staying in a romantic relationship for long period of time, they finally got married. In the year 2008, the duo became husband and wife. Their lavish wedding ceremony held in Jamaica on an island. They got married in a traditional Jewish style in the presence of families and friends. Asher’s parents has been married for over a decade. So, his parents shares close relationship.
Lavish Life of Asher Tworetzky; What’s His Parents Net Worth?
Asher Tworetzky was born with sliver spoon on his mouth. Since his birth, he has been living a lavish life out of his parents money. Asher’s mother Randi Zuckerberg net worth estimated over $200 Million. Out of her professional career, she has collected whopping amount of net worth.
Also, she owns the majority of her fortune to her brother’s company. Asher’s uncle Mark Zuckerberg net worth estimated over $130 Billion. However, his father Brent wealth is lesser than his mother Randi. Likewise, Asher’s mother Randi sold her Los Altos home for $6.549 million, according to Redfin.
Facts on Asher Tworetzky’s Parents Career
- Asher’s mom full name is Randi Jayne Zuckerberg, American businesswoman.
- Also, she is the former director of market development and spokesperson for Facebook until she stepped down in the summer of 2011.
- Randi has worked as a panelist on Forbes on Fox.
- Then she became founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media, editor-in-chief (EIC) of Dot Complicated, a digital lifestyle website.
- Likewise, she is the creator of Dot, an animated television show about a young girl (the eponymous Dot) who uses technology to enhance both her educational experiences and recreational activities.
- Randi is the mother of three kids and weighs around 63kg or138.891 pound.
- She has published three books; they are Spark Your Career in Advertising, a SparkNotes book published in the year 2007, Dot Complicated, her first book with HarperCollins, published in October 2013 and Pick Three: You Can Have It All (Just Not Every Day), published in May 2018.
- Randi Zuckerberg has a height of 5 feet 5 inches or 1.6m tall.