Facts of Ashley Boettcher
|Full Name:||Ashley Boettcher|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Education:||High School graduate|
Ashley Boettcher is an American actress and voice actress. Ashley Boettcher is well-known for her role as Mel Fuller in the Amazon Studios Original Series ‘Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street.’
Who is Ashley Boettcher?
Ashley Boettcher is a 20-year-old woman who was born on September 3, 2000. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Similarly, Ashley was born in Texas, United States of America, and holds American citizenship. Similarly, her ethnicity is Caucasian, and she is a Christian. Ashley is the daughter of Jeff and Renee Boettcher. In terms of siblings, Ashley appears to be her parents’ only child. Similarly, there is no information about her siblings in the media.
Similarly, Ashley began acting at the age of two and a half. Ashley is also a high school graduate. Her educational background, on the other hand, is not yet available.
How much is Ashley Boettcher’s Net Worth?
Ashley is an actress who relies on her acting career for a living. Similarly, she received the ‘Young Artist Award’ in 2012 for Best Performance in a Feature Film. Similarly, Ashley has a net worth of around $1 million.
Is Ashley Boettcher in a relationship?
Ashley is a straight relationship who is in a relationship. She is dating a young man named Michael. However, there isn’t much detailed information about their relationship available in the media.
How tall is Ashley Boettcher?
The stunning 20-year-old actress stands 5 feet 2 inches (62 inches) tall and weighs around 45 kg (99 lbs). Similarly, Ashley has a pear body type and vital stats of 30A-22-31 inches. Similarly, she has a very charismatic and humble personality. She has fair skin, dark brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes.
Career line of Ashley Boettcher
- Ashley’s professional career began at the age of three, when she appeared in a commercial. Similarly, she made her acting debut at the age of five in the American television series ‘Prison Break.’ In the episode ‘Allen,’ she played Garlic Cutter’s granddaughter.
- Following that, she appeared in another television series, ‘Las Vegas.’ This is an American comedy-drama television series in which she played the little sister in the ‘White Christmas’ series.
- Ashley, on the other hand, made her film debut in 2009. She played Hannah Pearson in the live-action/animated comic science fiction film.
- Following that, Ashley starred as Jessica Finch in another film, ‘Judy Moody and the Not-So-Bummer Summer.’ Similarly, she appeared in television movies such as ‘Partners’ and ‘Aliens in the House.’
- In addition, after appearing in a number of television shows and films, Ashley landed the lead role in the series ‘Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street.’
- Mel Fuller in the American live-action family television series. Similarly, she appeared in another television series as the main character in the American animated series ‘Lost in Oz.’
- Ashley has also been doing voice acting since 2012. Similarly, she made her voice acting debut in the Franco-Belgian animated comedy-drama film ‘Ernest & Celestine.’ Similarly, she played Liya in the Chinese animated adventure romance film Throne of Elves.
- Her most recent voice work was in the 2019 Japanese romantic animation ‘Weathering with You.’ Ashley has also done voice acting for television shows such as ‘The Legend of Korra,’ ‘Summer Camp Island,’ ‘Lost in Oz,’ and ‘Twelve Forever.’