Facts of Ashley Massaro
|May 26, 1979
|$2.5 million as of 2019.
|American professional wrestler, reality television contestant, television host, model, and radio personality
|May 16, 2019
Ashley Massaro was an expert grappler from the United States who was also a low-maintenance model. Her wrestling prowess in the WWE and her appearance in the film Survivor: China made her a household name.
When was Ashley Massaro Birthed?
Ashley was born on May 26, 1979, in Babylon, New York, under the zodiac sign of Gemini. She was of white nationality and was an American by birth.
Ashley was destined to be raised by American parents. In terms of education, she attended the State College of New York to pursue her four-year certificate in scientific studies in correspondence.
What Cause is Ashley Massaro Death?
Ashley Massaro, a former model, and grappler, died at the age of 39 after being taken to an emergency clinic from her home. She died of non-criminal causes, according to Suffolk District Police. Officers were dispatched to her home on Thursday morning after receiving a report of a disabled person. She was taken to a medical clinic at that point, where she was declared dead by police.
Through Twitter, a large number of her fans and companions expressed sympathy for her. Maria, an old friend, expressed her condolences on Twitter.
Ashley Massaro’s Past Affairs
Ashley died as a solitary individual. Despite this, she dated a few of the well-known faces. She dated Matt Strong, who is also a professional grappler, in 2005. She began dating Paul London in 2008, with whom she later parted ways. She had a daughter named Alexis who was born on July 23, 2000, shortly before her death.
What is Ashley Massaro Net Worth?
She may have solidified her financial status by working as a model, wrestler, and entertainer. Massaro’s net worth is valued at $2.5 million as of 2019.
Body Measurements of Ashley Massaro
Ashley had a strong physique. She stood 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed approximately 50 kilograms. Her hair was light, and her eyes were earthy in color.
Ashley Massaro’s Career Line
- Ashley Massaro was a skilled wrestler. She wrestled for the WWE’s SmackDown brand as a grappler.
- She first entered the WWE in 2005 after winning the WWE Diva Search.
- In any case, she was a model before entering the world of professional wrestling.
- She worked as a model and received the titles of Miss Hawaiian Jungle USA and Miss Hawaiian Jungle Canada in 2004.
- In 2016, she was cast as an extraordinary analyst on television during the match between Jillian Lobby and Kristal Marshall.
- She returned to professional wrestling in 2017, competing in the Zero1 Expert Grappling with former WWE Diva Jillian Lobby.