Ashley Moss Wiki
|Real Name||Ashley Moss|
|Famous As||Wife of Richard Sherman|
|Birthday||April 22, 1988|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Children||Son : Rayden Sherman
Daughter : Avery Sherman
|Net Worth||$125 million|
Ashley Moss has made headlines because of her romance with NFL CB Richard Sherman. Richard Sherman is an American football cornerback who is now a free agent, and he is Ashley Moss’s boyfriend. The Seattle Seahawks selected him in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He’s made the Pro Bowl five times and been named to the All-Pro team five times, including three times to the first team. In 2013, he led the NFL in interceptions and assisted the Seahawks in winning their first Super Bowl.
Bio, Age, and Family
She was born in Washington on April 22, 1988. As of now, she has 35 years on this planet. The names of her father and mother are unknown. In addition, she started dating Richard Sherman in 2013. She has worked as a cosmetologist in the Seattle region.
She is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Her weight is about 55 kg (121 lbs). She has blonde hair and lovely dark brown eyes. 34-28-40 inches is her body measurement. She carries a 34 C bra cup size.
Husband and Kids
Ashley Moss’s husband is Richard Sherman, with whom she is married. Rayden Sherman, Sherman’s first kid, was born to Sherman’s girlfriend Ashley Moss. In June of 2015, Moss and Sherman announced their engagement. On April 16, 2016, the couple had their second child, daughter Avery. On March 28, 2018, Sherman and Moss married.
How much is her Net Worth?
She may have made a reasonable living while working. Ashley’s estimated net worth is unknown. She is the wife of Richard Sherman, a well-known American football cornerback. Throughout his career, he has amassed a substantial sum of money. Ashley Moss and her spouse have a combined net worth of $125 million.
Ashley Moss Facts
- Ashley Moss’s husband, Richard, was originally recruited by Stanford to play wide receiver and he led the team in receiving as a freshman in 2005.
- He became known for starting feuds and angering other NFL players such as sounding off on twitter against fellow cornerback Darrelle Revis, taunting quarterback Tom Brady, and criticizing receiver Michael Crabtree in a post-game interview during Seattle’s 2014 playoff run.
- Sherman was born in Los Angeles, California, and he attended Dominguez High School, starring in football and track and field.
- Ashley Moss is very close to her husband and children.
- She is an avid pet lover as well.
You may also like: Ashley Benson