Facts of Attamimi Halilintar:
|Full Name:||Attamimi Halilintar|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $10 million|
|Father:||Anofial Asmid Lightning|
Attamimi Halilintar is a YouTuber, Actor, Singer, and Entrepreneur best known for his roles in films such as 13: The Haunted and Tuen Right Barcelona. Attamimi Halilintar has also appeared on the television show Wow, Really. He is also a well-known YouTuber who regularly uploads videos with a variety of content. He is also a businessman, having started his own company when he was eleven years old.
What is the Age of Attamimi Halilintar?
Attamimi Halilintar (25 years) is an Indonesian actor, Youtuber, singer, and businessman who was born on November 20, 1994 in Dumai, Riau, Indonesia. Muhammad Attamimi Halilintar is his complete name. Anofial Asmid Lightning is his father’s name, and Lenggogeni Faruk is his mother’s name.
Among his ten siblings, he is the oldest. His parents are both business owners who have traveled to over a hundred different countries. Attamimi is a Muslim with no known ethnicity. Scorpio is his zodiac sign.
Schooling of Attamimi Halilintar
His educational background is unknown. Since primary school, he has been involved in the business. As a result, no information about his subsequent studies is available.
How much is the Net Worth of Attamimi Halilintar?
Atta is the first Southeast Asian company to have ten million subscribers. As a result, he was awarded the Dimond Creator Awards or the Dimond Play button. It is awarded to the person who has surpassed YouTube’s 10 million subscriber mark.
His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $10 million. His net worth is being calculated. His earnings come from a business, YouTube, acting, producing, and so on. He’s a well-known YouTube personality. He could earn between $26,000 and $419,900 just from his YouTube channel.
Is Attamimi Halilintar Single or in a Relationship?
In terms of his relationship status, Attamimi Halilintar is in a relationship. But he hasn’t said anything about her. He’s shared pictures of them on vacation, and they’re adorable. He hasn’t, however, revealed any previous relationships.
Perilous Situation of Attamimi Halilintar
In the aftermath of the 2019 Christchurch mosque shootings, Attamimi posted a video of himself holding a gun on his official Instagram account in March 2019. The audience slammed it, with some claiming that it was the result of toxic behavior.
He was charged with blasphemy and reported to the police in November 2019 for his prank video on Islamic prayers.
There are no rumors or debates about Atti at the moment. He dislikes being in the midst of a squabble. There have been no previous relationships or affairs. Moreover, the multi-talented star does not appear to be involved in any of the Controversy.
Career Line of Attamimi Halilintar
- Since he was in elementary school, Atta has been selling bread, sandwiches, and toys for children. When his parents faced difficulties while in Malasia, he became interested in business.
- He began selling prime numbers when he was eleven years old, and after achieving success, he transitioned to selling used vehicles.
- He founded a small business selling prime numbers when he was 11 years old. He tried a new business by selling used vehicles after being successful in the prime card business. He was not trusted as a young boy, despite his success in running the business.
- He sold mobile phones from China in addition to business cards and used vehicles. In the Lebak Bulus neighborhood of South Jakarta, he opened his first store. In the market, Chinese cellphones were a big hit. Then he was able to make a profit of up to one billion rupiahs.
- Before becoming famous, his mother published a book called “Kesebelasan Gen Halilintar: My Family, My Team.” It tells the story of her family’s life journey, with her 11 children exploring the world without the aid of babysitters or helpers.
- Following that, one by one, members of Gen Halilintar gained public recognition. Furthermore, he, who had always taken advantage of this obvious business opportunity, established his own YouTube channel with engaging content. He didn’t think twice about spending tens of millions of rupiah on squishy toys and other vlog-related items.
- He then started his own YouTube channel with the same name. He shares engaging content such as Vlogs and his own song. He’s shared songs like “Work Hard, Pray Hard,” “God Bless You,” and other content.
- Atti is the first person from Southeast Asia to have over 10 million YouTube subscribers. As a result, he is a well-known Youtuber.
- In 2018, Atti portrayed Farel and Jordan in the films 13: The Haunted and Tuen Right Barcelona. Then, in 2019, he appeared in the television series Wow, really.