Aubrey Plaza is an American actress and comedian known for her deadpan delivery. Aubrey Plaza rose to prominence as April Ludgate in the television series Parks and Recreation (2009).
How old is Aubrey Plaza?
Aubrey Plaza was born on June 26, 1984, in Wilmington, Delaware, USA. She will be 36 years old in 2020. Aubrey Christina Plaza was her given name. Her parents’ names are Bernadette, an attorney, and David, a financial advisor. Renee and Natalie are her sisters. She was raised as a Roman Catholic because her father is Puerto Rican and her mother is European-American.
Aubrey graduated from Ursuline Academy, an all-girls Catholic school, in 2002. In high school, she served as student council president and performed in plays with the Wilmington Drama League. Similarly, she studied film at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, graduating in 2006.
She had a stroke when she was 20 years old, which caused her to be temporarily paralyzed as well as expressively aphasic. Hopefully, she recovered completely after that.
What is the Net Worth of Aubrey Plaza?
Aubrey’s acting career has earned her a large sum of money. She has appeared in a number of films and television series. She does, however, have a $6 million net worth. She has a comfortable and happy life.
Who is Aubrey Plazam married to?
In terms of her personal life, Aubrey has not yet married. She has, however, dated some men in her life. She began dating actor John Gallagher Jr. when they were both 15 years old.
In 2016, Plaza revealed that she was once in a relationship with actor Michael Cera. The couple met on the set of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. She stated that they almost married in 2010 in Vegas but couldn’t last more than a year and a half.
She is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend, Jeff Baena. He is both a director and a writer. They’ve been dating since 2011. They share a home in Los Angeles, California, and frequently collaborate on projects.
Plaza stated in an interview with ‘The Advocate’ in 2016: “I know I have an androgynous thing going on, and there’s something masculine about my energy.” It’s no secret that girls are interested in me. Hey, I’m a fan of them as well. I fall in love with both girls and guys. I’m sorry, but I can’t help myself.” This raised the question of her sexuality, and according to her own words, she is a bisexual.
How tall is Aubrey Plaza?
Aubrey is a stunning woman with a wonderful and graceful personality. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 54 kilograms. Her virtual body measurements are 34-25-36 inches. Furthermore, she has brown eyes and dark brown hair. She dresses in a size 2 (US), 34 (EU), or 6 (UK) (UK). And she walks in a shoe size 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) (EU).
Career line of Aubrey Plaza
- Aubrey has held numerous internships and worked as an NBC page. She began her career doing improv and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. She has also done stand-up comedy and has appeared at the Laugh Factory and The Improv.
- In Judd Apatow’s 2009 film Fenny People, Aubrey played Daisy, Seth Rogen’s love interest. Similarly, in the same year, she appeared in ‘Scott Pilgrim vs. the World’ and ‘Derrick Comedy’s Mystery Team,’ which premiered at Sundance.
- She portrayed April Ludgate on ‘Parks and Recreation’ from 2009 to 2015. Aubrey also appeared on March 12, 2010 at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles in ‘A Night of 140 Tweets: A Celebrity Tweetathon for Haiti.’ In 2011, she made an appearance on Portlandia.
- Similarly, she appeared in Father John Misty’s music video for “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings” from the album Fear Fun in 2012. Aubrey appeared in Cassorla’s ‘Bona Fide’ video in 2014, where she made her saxophone debut.
- Plaza’s film, Life After Beth, which was written and directed by her boyfriend Jeff Baena, premiered in January 2014 at the Sundance Film Festival. Aubrey portrayed Aaron Burr in the Drunk History episode ‘Hamilton’ in 2016.
- In addition, it was announced that she would star in the indie comedy ‘An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn’ in 2018. Aubrey has been starring as Lenny Busker in the FX series Legion since 2017.
- Furthermore, in 2019, she starred in Child’s Play, a remake of the 1988 film, as Karen Barclay, Andy’s mother, who brings home a killer doll, Chucky.
- On February 23, 2019, Aubrey hosted the 34th Independent Spirit Awards. In addition, Plaza co-starred with Bill Murray in a short parody of Robert Eggers’ The Lighthouse in February 2020 to promote the upcoming Independent Spirit Awards.