Facts of Axell Hodges
|Full Name:||Axell Hodges|
|Birthday:||twentieth August 1996|
an American motocross and X Games contender
|Sibling:||Austin and Ash|
Axell Hodges is an American motocross and X Games contender. Besides, he has won an aggregate of seven X Games decorations (2 gold, 3 silver, 2 bronze). Moreover, Hodges and Broc Tickle rode at the fabulous opening of 333 MX Park in Victorville.
Early Life of Axell Hodges
Axell Raymond Hodges otherwise known as Axell Hodges was brought into the world on twentieth August 1996 in Encinitas, California, the United States. Axell Hodges, a native of Encinitas, California, was born on August 20, 1996. Philip, his father, was a motorcycle rider at the time. There appear to be no details available on his mother. Axell has two older brothers, Austin and Ash. They are all motorcycle riders, skateboarders, and surfers.
Axell is of white descent and of American nationality. He became interested in motorcycles after watching his father and siblings race dirt bikes.
Who is Axell Hodges Girlfriend?
Many of those who follow Axell on social media is undoubtedly aware that he has been in a long-term relationship. Gabriella Abutbol, his ladylove, has been his ladylove for a long time. Axell and his girlfriend Gabriella’s ever-growing chemistry can be seen on social media sites, despite the fact that the exact timeline of their relationship history is unknown.
An examination of their Instagram accounts reveals that they began sharing images in 2018. They could have run into each other around that time. Their love has only grown stronger over time. Axell and Gabriella have maintained a picture-perfect friendship, whether it’s wishing each other a happy birthday or celebrating Valentine’s Day together.
How much is Axell Hodges Net Worth?
As a six-time X Games medalist and well-known motorcyclist, Axell’s net worth is undeniably in the millions. Although the exact amount is unknown, his professional career suggests that he may have a substantial net worth.
Career Line of Axell Hodges
- Axell began riding at the age of eight and won the Loretta Lynn national amateur race in 2012.
- He went on to finish second at the 2015 Monster Energy Cup and the 2016 X Games in Austin.
- He finished second at the World of X Real Moto for the second year in a row in 2017.
- As of 2019, Axell has taken a break from motorcycling after injuring himself while attempting to break the world record for the longest motorcycle jump.
- Axell Hodges is a seasoned motocross driver with six X Games medals to his name.
- Axell drew the attention of both bike enthusiasts and non-bike enthusiasts due to his proclivity for performing dangerous maneuvers on his bike.
- Anyone who witnesses his motorcycle riding abilities will be astounded. Axells, a California native, grew up with a passion for racing and motorcycles. Both of his older brothers, as well as his father, are bike enthusiasts and racers.
- And Axell knew what he wanted to be when he was a kid, and he has followed a similar path that has led him to become a top racer.