Bernt Bodal is an American-Norwegian businessman who served as the former CEO of American Seafoods. His company is one of the largest seafood companies in the United States.
Bernt gained popularity as a former musician of the Host band in his early career. He appeared on the reality TV series, “Undercover Boss”. He is also known as a partner in Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp.
|Birthday||June 14, 1953|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|Wife||Elizabeth Lyn Vargas|
10 Facts On Bernt Bodal:
- Bernt Bodal acquired the company American Seafoods along with a group of investors in 1193. He is the majority shareholder of the company which has annual revenues of $600 million today.
- Moving towards his married life, Bernt Bodal got hitched to his girlfriend Elizabeth Lynn Vargas in 2000. After living together for 17 years, his wife decided to part their ways.
- In the summer of 2020, the duo got divorced. His ex-wife Elizabeth joined the cast of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” in 2020.
- Bernt Bodal has an estimated net worth of around $200 million as of 2020. His income comes from his business.
- Elizabeth Vargas’s ex-husband Brent Bodal had an affair with someone. He has not revealed anything much about his relationship and daughter.
- Bernt’s wife Elizabeth was born in Missouri who spent more than two decades in California. She is the CEO of Edge Music Network, an online music streaming platform.
- The “RHOC” famed celebrity has been dating her new boyfriend Jimmy. Moreover, her love interest appeared in the 15th season trailer.
- Elizabeth launched her vodka line named Vargas Vodka during the quarantine. She has no children yet, however, she has been raising two pets named Mika and Coda.
- Bodal’s ex-wife Vargas has is very popular on Instagram. She has garnered over 23.6k followers on her Instagram account.
- Bernt made an appearance in the 2016 talk-show Lindmo hosted by Anne Lindmo. His credits are included on IMDB.