Facts of Beth Behrs
|Full Name:||Beth Behrs|
|Net Worth:||$9 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Sibling:||Emily Jeannette Behrs|
Beth Behrs is a writer and an actress. Beth Behrs is best known for her role as Caroline Channing in the CBS comedy series 2 Broke Girls.
How Old is Beth Behrs?
Beth Behrs was born Elizabeth Ann Behrs on December 26, 1985, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA. She is 34 years old and was born under the sign of Capricorn. Her father, David Behrs, and mother, Maureen Behrs, raised her as their eldest daughter. Her father is a college administrator, and her mother is a first-grade teacher. Emily Jeannette Behrs, her six-year-old younger sister, was born on April 4, 1992.
Beth spent her childhood on the East Coast, first in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and then in Lynchburg, Virginia in 1989. She later began performing in theater at the age of four and played soccer as a child. Behrs moved with her family to Marin County, California, just outside of San Francisco, when she was 15 years old. Finally, she relocated to Los Angeles, California to further her education.
Education of Beth Behrs
She attended E.C. Glass High School in Lynchburg. Tamalpais High School was her alma mater in 2001. Behrs attended the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco and went on to appear in the musical Dangling Conversation: The Music of Simon and Garfunkel, as well as the plays Korczak’s Children and A Bright Room Called Day. She was classically trained as a singer.
Furthermore, she studied drama in high school as well as at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco. Behrs also played competitive soccer for nine years, traveling all over the East Coast in tournaments.
She moved to Los Angeles, California, in 2004 to study acting at the UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television. She had previously appeared in a number of plays. Similarly, in 2005, she played Sandy Dumbrowski in a production of Grease at San Francisco’s Ray of Light Theater. She was even named Miss Marin County in 2006.
What is Beth Behrs Net Worth?
Actress Beth Behrs has a net worth of $9 million dollars as a result of her successful career. She is on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. She has 1.1 million Instagram followers, 205,065 Facebook followers, and 311K Twitter followers.
She was nominated for a People’s Choice Award for Favorite TV Fal Pals in 2014 for 2 Broke Girls, as well as a Teen Choice Award for Favorite TV: Breakout Star Female.
Who is Beth Behrs Married to?
Beth Behrs is a woman who is married. Behrs and Michael Gladis got engaged after a six-year relationship. In 2012, they collaborated on a short film called ‘The Argument’ for the comedy website Funny or Die. On July 21, 2018, she married Gladis at the scenic Moose Creek Ranch in Victor, Idaho, just outside Jackson Hole.
On June 21, 2010, the couple began dating. They got engaged on July 10, 2016. After two years of dating, the couple married at the scenic Moose Creek Ranch in Victor, Idaho, just outside Jackson Hole.
Similarly, she began equine therapy in 2011 to help manage panic attacks and anxiety that she had been experiencing since she was a teenager. She also founded the SheHerdPower Foundation, which pairs women with horses to provide therapy to victims of sexual assault.
What is Beth Behrs’s Height?
Her body measurements are 33-35-34. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 53 kg. Her hair color is blonde, and her eyes are blue. Her dress size is 4 (US), her bra size is 32A, and her shoe size is 7.5. Beth Behrs also went to the hospital. Her dog, a Yorkie named Betty, had unintentionally scratched her cornea.
Career Lines of Beth Behrs
- Behrs landed her first film role in the teen comedy American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, which she shot in Vancouver for seven weeks beginning in March 2009.
- She then starred in Adventures of Serial Buddies, an independent comedy about an inept group of serial killers produced by TV personality Maria Menounos. Behrs worked as a nanny before becoming involved in theatre and film.
- In late 2010, she shot the independent film Route 30, Too! in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, where she played an alien girl.
- She began her career in television with appearances on NCIS: Los Angeles and ABC’s Castle.
- Similarly, in 2011, she was working as a nanny and at the Geffen Playhouse in Westwood when she auditioned for the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls.
- The American actress hosted the People’s Choice Awards for the forty-fifth time in 2014. Similarly, she appeared in the films ‘Chasing Eagle Rock’ and ‘Hello, My Name Is Doris’ in 2015. During that time, she also appeared in an episode of ‘Repeat After Me.’
- Behrs also voiced the character of Moochie in Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh in 2016. She is also a writer. Meanwhile, she has been co-creating the young-adult webcomic Dents with childhood friend Matt Doyle since 2016.
- In May 2017, Behrs published her book The Total Me-Tox: How to Ditch Your Diet, Move Your Body, and Love Your Life, in which she shares her personal journey to health and happiness.
- As a result, Behrs began equine therapy in 2011 to help her manage panic attacks and anxiety that she had been experiencing since she was a teenager.
- She founded the SheHerdPower Foundation, which pairs women with horses to provide therapy to victims of sexual assault.
- She played Nell in The Big Bang Theory episode “The Separation Triangulation” in 2018.
- In addition, since 2018, she has played the lead character, Gemma Johnson, in the television show “The Neighborhood.”