Facts of Bill Hemmer
|Full Name:||Bill Hemmer|
|Age:||55 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||November 14, 1964|
|Birth Place:||Ohio, USA|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||American news anchor|
|Father’s Name:||William R. Hemmer|
|Mother’s Name:||Georganne M. Knittle|
|Education:||Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
Bill Hemmer is an American journalist who worked at CNN from 1995 to 2005, reporting and anchoring. He worked for Fox News Channel in New York City. He is the morning co-anchor of Fox News’ America’s Newsroom.
Educational Background of Bill Hemmer
He went to Our Lady of Victory Catholic Parochial School for his education. He did, however, finish high school at Elder High School in Cincinnati. He then enrolled at Miami University in Oxford, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism.
He then studied European history and politics at Delta Tau Delta and the Miami University Dolibois European Center in Luxembourg City. During his senior year at Elder, he and a friend started a radio show. They played 15 minutes of music before classes began.
Who is Bill Hemmer Wife/Girlfriend?
Previously, Bill Hemmer was in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend Dara Tomanovich. However, Bill Hemmer’s girlfriend did not become his wife. He is now single. The couple previously dated from 2005 to 2013. They had been in a romantic relationship for 8 years. The former couple ended their relationship in 2013 for unknown reasons.
Dara, his ex-girlfriend, is a model and actress from Canada. He has not dated anyone in the public eye since their separation. Similarly, there are rumors that he is gay. He has not officially responded to the rumors. When there was no information about his relationship after his breakup, his fans assumed he was gay.
How much is Bill Hemmer Net Worth?
Bill Hemmer, an American reporter/journalist, earns a yearly salary of $500 thousand from his successful reporting career. Bill Hemmer’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million as of 2020. He is a well-known journalist with a successful career.
He earned a good salary because he is well-known in his field. Similarly, he receives additional compensation for his radio and television appearances as a sports pundit. Sandra Smith, his coworker, reportedly earns $300,000 per year. For his successful journalism career, he earns a sizable salary. Similarly, he owns a large house in Suffolk. Bill is living a lavish lifestyle thanks to his earnings.
Bill Hemmer’s Career Line
- Then he worked as a radio jockey for Mama Jazz at WMUB-FM and WOXY-FM.
- Following his success in radio, he worked as a morning co-anchor of America’s Newsroom for CNN and Fox News Channel.
- Following graduation, he worked as an intern for various news outlets.
- He began his professional career in 1995 with CNN.
- During his ten-year professional career on CNN, he has hosted several programs, including American Morning (originally with Paula Zahn and later with Soledad O’Brien), CNN Tonight, CNN Early Edition, CNN Morning News, and CNN Live Today with co-anchor Daryn Kagan.
- Bill was given the opportunity to cover the news of the Olympic bombing in Atlanta in 1996. He also covered the World Trade Center attacks.
- He traveled to Kuwait to cover Operation Iraqi Freedom on the escalating tensions in Iraq.
- Then, on election night 2004, he worked as one of CNN’s prime-time anchors.
- In 2005, he covered the death of Pope John Paul II live from Vatican City.
- In August 2005, he left CNN to join Fox News.
- Throughout his professional career, he has covered numerous significant events, including the aftermath of
- Hurricane Katrina, the Israel-Lebanon conflict in 2006, and the Iraq War.
- During his visit to Iraq, he spoke with Iraq War Troops Surge Generals David Petraeus and Raymond Odierno, as well as Ambassador Ryan Crocker.
- Then, in April 2013, he was the lead reporter and anchor for the Boston Marathon bombing site and the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- From 9 to 12 a.m., he co-anchored America’s Newsroom with Sandra Smith.
- His new show, “Bill Hemmer Reports,” will take over Shep Smith’s vacated 3 p.m. (US Eastern time) slot.