Facts of Bill Kaulitz
|Full Name:||Bill Kaulitz|
|Net Worth:||$30 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Singer, Songwriter, Composer|
Bill Kaulitz is a well-known voice actor, model, singer-songwriter, and designer. Bill Kaulitz is best known as the lead singer of Tokio Hotel. He performs in the band with his guitarist brother, Tom. Georg Listing is the band’s bassist, and Gustav Schafer is the drummer.
How old is Bill Kaulitz?
Bill Kaulitz, a musician, was born on September 1, 1989. His birthplace is Leipzig, East Germany. He was also born to Simone Kaulitz and Jorg W. Simone Kaulitz is a self-employed tailor. Bill’s biological parents later divorced. Her mother later married Gordon Trumper. Gordon Trumper is the guitarist for Fatun, a rock band.
In addition, he has a twin brother, Tom. Bill is currently 31 years old. He was born under the sign of Virgo. And he is German in both nationality and ethnicity. Surprisingly, he and his brother, Tom, used to perform live in Magdeburg when he was only ten years old.
What is Bill Kaulitz’s Net Worth?
According to recent research, Bill Kaulitz’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. Nonetheless, the singer’s personal belongings, endorsements, and salary are not made public. They maintain a low profile. However, it is well known that his main source of income is from his albums and songs.
Who is Bill Kaulitz’s Wife?
The well-known artist has had several previous relationships. Previously, it was reported that he was in a relationship with Kim Paradise in 2008. However, the truth was not revealed and claimed. Despite this, he dated Rach L. the same year.
Surprisingly, he also dated Natalie Franz after separating from his previous partners. Nonetheless, he is most likely single for the time being. He has not been seen with anyone as of yet. He appears to prefer focusing on his career over being in a relationship with anyone. As a result, he is not dating anyone at the moment.
Controversy and Rumors of Bill Kaulitz
Furthermore, Bil had to deal with a number of controversies and scandals. Several women were stalking him and his brother in early 2009. In Germany, the women tracked Tom Kaulitz down to their parents’ house and assaulted their mother.
Second, in April 2009, Tom hit one of the stalkers at a gas station and then drove away. In contrast, the girl herself charged him with assault. On top of that, Tom filed a stalking complaint against that girl. The charges against Tom were eventually dropped in December of the same year. There has also been rumor about Bill Kaulitz’s sexual orientation. Several questions have been raised about this subject. According to numerous sources, he is gay.
How tall is Bill Kaulitz?
Furthermore, the attractive singer stands 6 feet 4 inches tall. Similarly, his weight is around 80 kg. His shoe size is 11 as well (US). He has not, however, revealed his dress size or any other details about his exact body measurements. In addition, his eyes are dark brown, and he has black hair.
Career line of Bill Kaulitz
- Bill lent his voice to the role of Arthur in the German version of the film Arthur and the Invisibles in 2006. Kaulitz was featured on the track If I Die Tomorrow from Far East Movement’s album Dirty Bass in May 2012. In the year 2016, Bill released his solo project, I’m Not OK, under the alias Billy.
- After two years of live performances in Magdeburg, he and Tom formed the band Devilish, which also included Georg Listing and Gustav Schafer.
- Unfortunately, the band did not receive much publicity or fame during their early years. They were unable to achieve much success until 2005. Later, the band signed a deal with Interscope Records.
- After a while, Kaulitz and his band began performing under the name Tokio Hotel.
- Then they released Schrei, their debut album (Scream). In addition, the album included the single “Through den Monsun” (English title- Through the Monsoon). Zimmer 483 was his band’s second album. Users End der Welt, Spring Night, An Deiner Seite (Ich bin da ), and Helig were among the singles included.
- Because of the band’s success, they decided to re-record several songs from their albums. Zimmer 483 and Schrei are the titles of the albums. Surprisingly, the members of the band went on tour in the United States. They then traveled to Europe for their 1000 Hotel Tour. It began in March of 2008.
- In addition, Tokio Hotel released its third studio, Humanoid, in 2009. It also included the songs Automatisch and Lass uns laufen. They eventually collaborated with Kerli to record the song Strange.
- It was for the movie Alice in Wonderland and its soundtrack, Almost Alice. Kings of Suburbia, the band’s fifth album, was released in 2014. Dream Machine and Boy Don’t Cry are two more albums.
- The Melancholic Paradise tour’s LATAM leg was canceled on March 12, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He announced in August 2020 that the singles “Durch den Monsun” and “Monsoon” would be re-recorded and released in early October 2020 to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the singles, as well as more songs from the upcoming album and more from his solo career.
- Bill’s first autobiography was titled “Career Suicide: Meine ersten dreißig Jahre” (“My First Thirty Years”). The film is written in German and will be released on January 4, 2021. In addition, an English version of the book is in the works.
Nominations and Awards of Bill Kaulitz
Individually, Bill has received no awards or nominations. His band, Tokio Hotel, on the other hand, has received five awards and one nomination.
His band won the Pop-National category at the Bambi Awards in 2005. The band won the Best Music National award at the Golden Camera Awards in 2008. Similarly, the band may be able to win Biggest Fans in 2013 and Best Inter Act in 2007. The MTV Europe Music Awards were given out as follows.
In addition, Tokio Hotel was nominated for Best Pop Video of Ubers Ende der Welt in the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. It won the title of Nest New Artist the same year and same award.