Facts of Billie Piper
|Full Name:||Billie Piper|
|Net Worth:||around $12million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Actress as well as dancer|
|Sibling:||Charley, Harly, and Elle|
|Father:||Paul Victor Piper|
|Mother:||Mandy Kane Kent|
Billie Piper is a successful singer, dancer, and actress. Rose Tyler, The Doctor’s companion from 2005 to 2006, was played by Billie Piper in the BBC science fiction series Doctor Who, and she reprised the role in 2008, 2010, and 2013.
How old is Billie Piper?
Piper is 37 years old right now. She was born on September 22, 1982, in Swindon, England. She was born to Paul Victor Piper and Mandy Kane Kent. Piper grew up with three siblings named Charley, Harly, and Elle. Similarly, she is of British nationality. Furthermore, there is no information about her ethnicity.
Piper had released the single Because We Want To, which peaked at No. 1 in the United Kingdom. She became extremely popular as a result of that song, and she was only 15 years old at the time. After becoming famous, she left her home and moved to London with her aunt and uncle. In terms of her educational career, she attended Sylvia Young Theatre School as well as Bradon Forest School.
How much is Billie Piper Net Worth?
Piper has accompanied a large sum of money through her profession. Her estimated net worth is around $12 million. Her salary and income, however, are still under review.
Piper was nominated for two BRIT Awards and won two at the 1999 Smash Hits Poll Winners’ Party. She was also nominated for “Best TV Supporting Actress” at the 2015 Fangoria Chainsaw Awards. She is also a successful stage actress who received critical acclaim for her performance in Yerma, winning six best actress awards. Aside from that, Piper has won numerous awards, including “Best Actress” awards, an Olivier Award, a WhatsOnStage Award, and an Evening Standard Theatre Award.
Is Billie Piper still single or Dating her Boyfriend?
In terms of her personal life, Piper is in a relationship. She began dating Johnny Lloyd in 2016. She announced her third pregnancy on August 1, 2018. Later, in early January 2019, she and Johnny welcomed their daughter Tallulah. Similarly, the lovebirds are having a wonderful time together.
She previously married Chris Evans in a private ceremony in May 2001. Because Chris is 16 years younger than her, their marriage drew a lot of attention. However, the couple separated in 2004 and divorced in May 2007.
She was also married to actor Laurence Fox. The couple married in December 2007 at St Mary’s Church in Easebourne, West Sussex. They had their first child after one year of marriage. Winston James, the first son, was born in October 2008, and Eugene Pip, the second son, was born in April 2012. The couple divorced in 2016.
Scandals of Billie Piper
In the past, there was no record of her rumors and controversy. She has managed to avoid controversies. However, the record recently stated that she had made her “most controversial career move so far” after fans reacted to her character throwing a pizza onto the floor in BBC drama Collateral.
How tall is Billie Piper?
Piper is a beautiful woman who works hard. She has a wonderful personality as well as a stunning body. Her height is approximately 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is approximately 55 kg. As a result, her body measurement is 36-25-35. Likewise, she has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Billie Piper
- In terms of her professional life, Piper was chosen to appear on a Saturday morning children’s television show Scratchy & Co. She was offered a record deal at the age of 15. Following that, she became the youngest artist to debut at number one on the UK Album Chart.
- She first tries out for a role in a TV commercial for ‘Smash Hits,’ a British pop music magazine. She signed a recording contract with ‘Innocent Records’ in 1998.
- Similarly, she released her first album, Honey to the B (1998), which went platinum. Walk of Life was her second album (2003).
- She began concentrating on acting in 2004. She appeared in The Doctor (2005-06), Secret Diary of a Call Girl (2007-11), and Doctor Who (2008, 2010 and 2013).
- Walk of Life, her second album, debuted at No. 14 on the UK Album Chart in 2000.
- In 2001, she even appeared in court to testify against a woman named Juliet Peters. Her autobiography, ‘Growing Pains,’ was published on October 19, 2006 by ‘Hodder & Stoughton.’ This book was re-released on August 9, 2007.
- Similarly, she played the semi-fictional character ‘Hannah Baxter,’ a high-end London call girl and the protagonist of the ‘ITV2′ TV drama ‘Secret Diary of a Call Girl.’ In this series, she plays former London call girl Dr. Brooke Magnanti, also known as “Belle de Jour.”
- The show premiered on September 27, 2007, and ended on March 22, 2011.
- She was a member of the main cast of the British-American horror drama series ‘Penny Dreadful.’ This aired from May 11, 2014, to June 19, 2016.
- She portrayed her as a poor Irish immigrant named ‘Brona Croft,’ who was trying to overcome her brutal, violent past.
- One of her most memorable performances was in ‘Her,’ an adaptation of Spanish dramatist Federico Garcia Lorca’s 1934 play ‘Yerma.’
- The performance was staged at the ‘Young Vic’ in 2016 and 2017, as well as the ‘Wade Thompson Drill Hall’ and the ‘Park Avenue Armoury’ in New York in 2018.
- She appeared as Rose in the series four final episodes, “Turn Left,” “The Stolen Earth,” and “Journey’s End,” in 2008.
- Then she revealed on The Graham Norton Show that she had not been asked to appear in a Doctor Who episode in 2013.
- She has appeared in a number of TV shows, including Collateral, Two For Joy, and Beast in March 2018. Similarly, she fulfilled a childhood dream by taking Yerma to Broadway for a sell-out run.
- In the 2019 UK general election, she advocated for tactical voting and funded the Liberal Democrats, Labour Party, and Green Party in seats where they could prevent Boris Johnson and the Conservatives from winning.