Bob Menery is an Instagram celebrity from the United States who rose to prominence as a sportscaster. Bob Menery can also be found on other social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. He also sells merchandise on his website and has appeared in the TV show “Billions.”
How old is Bob Menery?
Bob Menery was born on June 10, 1987, and he is 32 years old. Regrettably, Bob has not disclosed any information about his parents or family members. He is a native of North Andover, Massachusetts, in the United States. In terms of ethnicity, he is of British-Irish descent. Similarly, his nationality is that of an American.
Unfortunately, there is no information available about Bob Menery’s educational background. Nonetheless, at his age, Bob could have graduated from university if he had not decided to discontinue his educational journey in the middle and instead focus on his career.
How much is Bob Menery’s Net Worth?
There is no record of Bob Menery’s awards. Despite his efforts and dedication, he has yet to receive any awards. Similarly, his net worth is estimated to be around $500,000. He mostly earns in the five figures from Instagram, where he has a 1.31 percent engagement rate.
Previously, he earned $96k or more as a golf caddie. Furthermore, Bob earns between $581 and $9.3k per year from his YouTube channel. Bob earns money through merch, which includes exclusive T-shirts, Caps, and Pull Overs, in addition to social media.
Is Bob Menery single or has a Girlfriend?
Bob Menery is most likely single at the moment. He hasn’t shared much information about this issue on his social media accounts. He also hasn’t revealed anything about his previous affairs. Furthermore, he may be more concerned with advancing his career and professional life than with disclosing his personal affairs to the public.
However, in one of his parody videos last year, Bob used the word “girlfriend” for the model Katie Kearney, implying that he has a crush on her. However, he and Katie haven’t talked about it since, so their relationship is unclear even now.
Controversies of Bob Menery
Bob Menery was embroiled in a feud with the PGA. Bob told The Blast that PGA content is some of the funniest on his social media page. When the golf organization sent him a direct message on Monday, he was taken aback. “We will issue a takedown on this video by this evening if we do not hear from you,” it said.
More specifically, the video in question featured pro golfer Matthew Wolff sinking a 26-foot eagle putt to win the 3M Open tournament that weekend in July 2019. Furthermore, while PGA may not appreciate his use of comedic vulgarity, Bob believes that the world is changing and that people need an outlet to laugh, which he is successful in providing.
Furthermore, Bob stated that he does not monetize any of his PGA videos, and that he believes he played a significant role in getting kids interested in the game of golf. He also jokes that through the millions of views on his channel, he has helped kids put down Fortnite and cheer for PGA Tour players.
Menery is a huge golf fan who rose to prominence after being discovered through a video in which he showcased his incredible voice. Bob is also known by professional golfers such as Tiger Woods. During each weekend tournament, fans yell Bob’s catchphrase “Ripper Magoos!” It’s on par with the famous “Baba Booey” chant.
Finally, in order to avoid any legal issues with PGA, Bob Menery removed all of his PGA content, including the video that sparked all of this controversy, namely Matthew Wolff’s video. He deleted all of the videos from his Instagram account.
How tall is Bob Menery?
At the moment, there is no precise information about Bob Menery’s body measurements. We don’t know his height, weight, chest-waist-hip, bicep, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Nonetheless, Bob has blue eyes and auburn hair.
Career line of Bob Menery
- Bob Menery is a stand-up comic. He went viral after displaying his sportscaster’s voice. Bob used to work as a caddie at the Wilshire Country Club in Los Angeles before joining and becoming famous on social media. He worked there for five years and had the opportunity to hold the bag for Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers quarterback, at least ten times. In addition, as a sportscaster, Bob cites Jim Nantz and Joe Buck as influences.
- In terms of his social media journey, Bob began in 2017 by sharing his first Instagram post. On July 10, 2017, he posted a video of himself having fun with a friend. Later, he revealed a glimpse of his talent as a sportscaster.
- The video quickly went viral, with over 100 likes. This encouraged him to create and share more of this type of content. Sadly, those videos did not fare as well as his first.
- Bob later changed his strategy and began making parody videos for the games. He was able to reclaim viewers thanks to his strategy.
- Bob has 2.4 million followers as of March 2020, thanks to his unique and innovative content and voice. Bob is an Instagram comedian whose viral play-by-play videos have millions of views at the moment. Bob also posts drive-thru antics on Instagram.
- Furthermore, Bob was given the opportunity to call a game for the Salt Lake Screaming Eagles of the Indoor Football League. In addition, he appeared in the 2019 TV series “Billions.”
- He returned to Boston from Los Angeles after four years of acting.
- Bob launched his self-titled YouTube channel on March 25, 2013 and has received 421,401 views to date. The first video on this channel was uploaded on July 11, 2019 and is titled GET A CUSTOM BOB MENERY COMMENTARY VIDEO!!. So far, 21,453 people have viewed the video.
- Other older videos include Ripper Magoo Podcast Episode 3 ft. Gary Vee, Ripper Magoo Podcast Ep. 4 ft. Michael Pena, and so on.
- His channel currently has only 15 videos, and he uploads two new videos every month on average. Ripper Magoo Podcast Episode 5 ft. Jordan Belfort, which was uploaded on 6 November 2019 and has 85,235 views, is the most-watched video on Bob Menery’s channel.
- Bob’s Address to the PGA Tour is the second most-watched video, with 75,074 views since it was posted on February 12, 2020.
- The channel has over 102k subscribers. Similarly, his channel receives approximately 2.8k video views per day and gains 131 new subscribers on a daily basis.