Facts of Bonnie Hoellein
|Full Name:||Bonnie Hoellein|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Designer, Author, Social Media Personality|
|Sibling:||Four (sisters: Ellie Mecham, Julie Deru, and Ruby Franke; brother: Beau)|
|Kids:||Four (Daughter: Olivia, sons: Cody, Lincoln, and Boston)|
Bonnie Hoellein is a well-known American social media personality. Bonnie Hoellein is also a designer, author, and Youtube content creator. She rose to prominence through her family-oriented self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts videos about lifestyle, family vlogs, cleaning, beauty, makeup, decorating, and travel.
How old is Bonnie Hoellein?
Bonnie Hoellein was born on November 27, 1985, and she is currently 35 years old. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she was born in Utah. Bonnie’s parents are Chad and Jennifer Griffiths. Similarly, she has four siblings in total: three sisters, Ellie Mecham, Julie Deru, and Ruby Franke, and a brother, Beau. Her siblings are all social media stars with their own Youtube channels.
How much is Bonnie Hoellein’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Bonnie Hoellein has a net worth of approximately $1.5 million dollars.
Who is Bonnie Hoellein married to?
Bonnie Hoellein has been married to Joel Hoellein since May 2007. The lovers have four children together. They are Olivia, Cody, Lincoln, and Boston. Olivia was born on July 16, 2009, Cody on April 27, 2011, Boston on May 23, 2013, and Lincoln on August 17, 2015.
How tall is Bonnie Hoellein?
Bonnie Hoellein is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall. Likewise, her weight is around 62 kg. Other than that, there is no information about her other body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Bonnie also has beautiful brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Bonnie Hoellein
- Bonnie Hoellein is a professional social media personality. She is well-known as a vlogger, with over 1.3 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel. Her channel focuses on her daily family life as well as significant events in her children’s lives.
- Babies First Dentist Visit is a video that shares such children’s milestones.
- Bonnie launched her YouTube channel in March 2013, and her first video to reach 1,000,000 views was a prank titled Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy. This video was published in November of 2014.
- Bonnie’s sisters are YouTubers Julie Deru, Ellie Mecham, and Ruby Franke, and her brother Beau has a YouTube following as well. She grew up in Utah and met her future husband while still in high school.
- Bonnie Hoellein’s channel features many beauty and makeup tutorials, as well as daily life updates from her family. She enjoys photographing every moment of her life. Furthermore, Bonnie does this not only for the sake of her YouTube career, but also because she wants these clips to serve as mementos in her later life.
- The YouTube momma adores her life. She wishes to share her joy and happiness with the people around her. Bonnie is a charming, strong, sweet, and independent woman. Her family is her number one priority in life.
- Bonnie Hoellein launched her self-titled YouTube channel on March 25, 2013. Bonnie began with her video titled Kansas City.
- She also started making makeup tutorials. Similarly, Bonnie’s first three makeup videos were Soft Peach Makeup Tutorial, My Foundation Routine, and Eyeliner Tutorial- Step-by-Step.
- Following this, Bonnie created family videos such as daddy-daughter tag, Toddler Boy Haircut, Fell Asleep 4 Wheeling, Baby Boston, Apple Addiction, Trick or Treat, and Hey Jimmy Kimmel. I told my children that I had eaten all of their Halloween candy and the first day of Elf on the Shelf, among other things.
- Bonnie’s journey of creating and posting videos continued, and her channel quickly grew in size. Her beauty and makeup tutorials are all worth watching. Her makeup tutorial videos include Concert Glam Makeup, Summer Bronze Makeup Tutorial, Makeup Brushes / Morphe Review, New Year’s Eve Makeup Look, and My Thanksgiving Look.
- Similarly, some of her family videos include Tubing in PARK CITY, GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE IN THE RAIN, New Year’s Eve 2017, and You STOLE my BIRTHDAY THUNDER.
- The YouTube momma has also shared many of her pregnancy and childbirth videos on her channel. Some of these videos include Cody’s Birth Story / 18 Week Update, Boston’s Birth Story / 23 Week Update, Maternity Pictures, and Lincoln’s Birth Vlog.
- Other popular videos include 8-year-old Deserves iPhone X, MORNING PLAYTIME, Ask FORGIVENESS not PERMISSION, and Do I Still Get DINNER.