Brennan Carroll is the offensive coordinator for the Arizona Wildcats in the United States. Brennan Carroll works as an offensive line coach for the Seattle Seahawks. Similarly, he twice won the AP National College Football Championship with the USC Trojans.
How old is Brennan Carroll?
Brennan Carroll was born on March 20, 1979, in Columbus, Ohio, USA. He is 41 years old and was born under the Pisces zodiac sign. He is an American nationality who practices Christianity. Brennan is also known by his nickname, BC.
His father’s name is Peter Carroll, and his mother’s name is Wendy Pearl. Similarly, he has two siblings, Jaime Carroll and Nathan Carroll. Furthermore, his father, Peter, is an American football coach who is the head coach and executive vice president of the National Football League’s Seattle Seahawks. And, as an athlete, Brennan appears to have taken his family’s legacy to the next level.
Brennan attended and graduated from Saratoga High School in Saratoga, California. He also played high school football at this school. Later, in 1997, Brennan enrolled at the University of Delaware. But he dropped out and enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh in 1999. Similarly, he was a tight end in college at this university.
How much is Brennan Carroll’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings and income, according to pplayerswiki, Brennan has an estimated net worth of $5 million and earns an average salary of $700K. Furthermore, Carroll is currently serving as an offensive linebacker coach for the Seattle Seahawks.
Who is Brennan Carroll married to?
Brennan Carroll married Amber Carroll, a long-term girlfriend and college classmate. They married in 2007. He’d known Amber since college. And, during their marriage, he retired from the game, while his wife began to establish herself in the corporate industry. Furthermore, on February 25, 2009, they welcomed their first child, Dillon Brennan Carroll.
How tall is Brennan Carroll?
Brennan Carroll stands 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 99 kg. His other body measurements, such as his chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are unknown at this time. And all of these unknown body measurements are still being reviewed. Brennan has brown hair and light blue eyes, too.
Career line of Brennan Carroll
- Brennan Carroll began his career as a graduate assistant for the USC Trojans football team in 2002, working under his father, Pete Carroll. His father was the team’s head coach at the time. Brennan also worked on offense and special teams during his first season.
- Similarly, during his second season on staff, he worked with the tight ends. Carroll was named full-time assistant coach in charge of tight ends in 2004. Then, in 2007, in addition to his duties as an assistant coach, he was named the team’s Recruiting Coordinator.
- Furthermore, Trojans tight end Fred Davis, whom Brennan coached, won the John Mackey Award, which is given to the nation’s top tight end, the same year. In addition, it was announced that newly hired head coach Lane Kiffin would not retain Brennan Carroll in February 2010.
- Carroll will also join Al Golden’s staff at the University of Miami on December 22, 2010, where he will coach TEs and serve as recruiting coordinator. Then, on January 10, 2013, Brennan was promoted to WR coach after the Hurricanes hired Mario Cristobal as their Associate HC and TE Coach.
- Furthermore, in February 2015, Carroll reunited with his father Pete, where he is expected to be coach run game coordinator and offensive line coach.
- After 13 years in the college ranks, he then joined an NFL coaching staff for the first time in his career.
- Similarly, in January 2021, Brennan Carroll will join the Arizona Wildcats staff as offensive coordinator and O-line coach, reuniting with head coach Jedd Fisch, who worked with Carroll at Miami, where he coached tight ends and oversaw recruiting.