Facts of Brie Bella:
|Full Name:||Brie Bella|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Businesswomen and Wrestler|
|Sibling:||Nikki Bella and JJ Garcia|
Brie Bella is a well-known American Retired Professional Wrestler, Actress, and Model who rose to prominence as a Diva on the WWE and Total Diva shows. Brie Bella is a fan-favorite WWE diva and is regarded as one of the company’s Sexiest Women.
How Old is Brie Bella?
Brie Bella (37 years old) was born on November 21, 1983, in San Diego, California, USA. Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace is her full-given name. She is a wrestler and television host from the United States. Jon Garcia is her father’s name, and Kathy Colace is her mother’s name.
Nikki Bella, her twin sister, and JJ Garcia, her younger brother, are her siblings. She is of mixed ethnicity (Mexican-Italian) and practices Christianity. Scorpio is her Zodiac sign. Brie began her high school career at North Chaparral in 2002. She had also attended San Diego College but did not finish her studies.
How much is the Net Worth of Brie Bella?
The talented star was a WWE Divas Champion at one point. In 2017, she and Nikki Bella were nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Best Female Athlete.
Brie’s yearly salary from acting is around $34,000 as of 2019. Brie Bella’s net worth is around $7 million dollars. Her wrestling career with WWE is her source of income. She is also a model, an actor, and a businesswoman.
Who is Brie Bella Married to? Name of her Husband
Brie married fellow WWE Wrestler Byan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) in 2016. In 2017, they welcomed a daughter, Birdie Joe Danielson, into their family. They have a happy and supportive family as a couple. She also gave birth to a son on August 1, 2020.
In 2004, she had a four-year relationship with Richie Kotzen, a member of the rock band Poison (2004-2009). For four years, they refused to discuss their relationship. Their romance, however, came to an end in 2009. The reason, however, remains unknown.
Brie was depressed after having her first daughter. She was experiencing an identity crisis about who she was before having a child. She and her sister Nikki both confirm on the podcast that they will not be appearing on “Total Divas.”
What is the Height of Brie Bella?
The attractive star stands 5 ft 6 in (1.68m) tall and weighs 70 kg (154 lbs). She is 35-27-36 inches tall and has dark brown eyes and hair. Her physique is athletic.
Career Lines of Brie Bella
- Brie began her wrestling career in 2007 when WWE signed her and her twin sisters to FCW.
- On September 15, 2007, they made their pro wrestling debut, defeating Nattie Neidhart and Krissy Vaine.
- They battled it out in a Divas battle royale.
- Her single debut occurred on August 29, 2008, episode of SmackDown, when she defeated Victoria.
- She quickly launched into a staged rivalry with Victoria. Later, they appear in the ring with Primo and Carlito.
- Similarly, twin sisters traded to the ECW brand on June 29, 2009, before returning to Raw in October of the same year.
- They then moved to NXT and began a storyline with Daniel Bryan, accompanying him to the ring for his match. She won the Divas Championship on April 11 after defeating Torres. Kim eventually beat her and won the championship.
- They returned to WWE in 2013, after the executive manager fired them. Brie supports her sister in her quest to become a two-time Diva champion.
- After the total diva’s debut, they got into a feud with the show’s co-stars Natalya and Aj Lee when she mocked the show.
- Brie also became involved in Stephanie McMahon and Kane’s storyline involving her real-life husband Daniel Bryan in April 2014. After Brie slapped her in-ring, McMahon fired her.
- She was later rehired and given a SummerSlam match against McMahon.
- She announced her retirement in the March 10, 2019, episode of Total Bellas.
- Her television career began in 2002, following her role in Meet My Folks, and she has worked on various shows such as Clash Time Herself in 2011, Total Divas in 2013-19, Psych in 2014, E! Countdown to the Red Carpet in 2016, Miz & Mrs, and Drop the Mic in 2018.
- She appeared in music videos such as Right Side of the Bed by Atreyu (2004), Everything Good by Richie Kotzen (2008), Na Na Trey Songz (2014), and Hollywood Sophia Grace (2015).
- She is also a successful businesswoman, with a wine label called Belle Radici and a clothing line called Birdiebee.