Facts of Brittany Furlan
|Full Name:||Brittany Furlan|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Sibling:||Gregory J. Furlan|
|Father:||Ronald Corrado Furlan|
|Mother:||Jill Anne Pisano|
Brittany Furlan is a television personality, actress, and social media influencer from the United States. Brittany Furlan is well-known for her appearances on MTV’s Ridiculousness and EThe !’s Soup. Similarly, she is a former Viner who was named “Viner of the Year” at the Streamy Awards.
How old is Brittany Furlan?
Brittany Furlan was born on September 5, 1986, and is currently 34 years old. Brittany Jayne Furlan’s full name is Brittany Jayne Furlan, and she was born under the sign of Virgo. Brittany, likewise, was born in Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States of America, and her nationality is American. Similarly, she comes from a mixed ethnic background, having been born to Italian-American parents, and she is a Christian. Brittany is the daughter of Ronald Corrado Furlan and Jill Anne Pisano. Similarly, Brittany has one brother, Gregory J. Furlan.
Similarly, there isn’t much information about her childhood available in the media. Furthermore, when it comes to her educational background, she is a graduate. She has not, however, revealed the educational institution where she is enrolled.
How much is Brittany Furlan’s Net Worth?
Brittany is a multi-talented personality who is both a social media influencer and a television star. Similarly, her primary source of income is currently her YouTube channel as well as a television career.
Similarly, she has been nominated for the ‘Teen Choice Awards’ in the Choice Web: Viner category. Her net worth and earnings, however, are not yet public knowledge. Similarly, there is no information available about her asset value.
Who is Brittany Furlan married to?
Brittany is straight and married. She was dating Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, and on February 14, 2018, they announced their engagement on Instagram. They married a year later on February 14, 2019. Tommy Lee is a three-time divorcee and father of two children. Similarly, Brittany had a previous relationship. She dated and was engaged to director Randal Kirk before they divorced in May 2015. Similarly, at the end of the year, she revealed that she would marry the following year. Brittany, on the other hand, did not initially reveal his name.
Unfortunately, in January 2017, Director Jordan Vogt-Roberts sued Brittany Furlan for defamation and blackmail. Brittany also stole naked photos of him from his phone and leaked them to an online magazine. Similarly, she was embroiled in another controversy after making a poor rape joke while interviewing a guest on the Daytime Emmy red carpet. Furthermore, Brittany was barred from ‘The Target’ store in 2013 for harassing their customers during a shoot there.
How tall is Brittany Furlan?
The stunning personality is 5 feet 6 inches (66 inches) tall and weighs approximately 58 kg (128 lbs). Her vital stats are 37-25-35 inches, and her body type is Voluptuous. Similarly, she wears an 8-inch dress (US). Her physical appearance is fair, with dark brown eyes and hair.
Career line of Brittany Furlan
- Brittany began her professional social media career with Vine. She was a popular former Viner, with over 10 million followers. Similarly, Brittany has made a career out of this 6-second app and amassed a fortune of a lifetime as a result of its popularity.
- Her most popular vines include ‘Me the entire month of October’ and ‘Pop singer tries to hide from killer.’ Her one-liners, such as ‘Goodwill’s Where the Party’s At’ and ‘Puhhhfect,’ are also popular with fans.
- Similarly, her popularity extends beyond Vine and includes accounts on YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Brittany began her YouTube career with her self-titled channel, ‘Brittany Furlan.’ She joined the channel on May 29, 2013 and has 347k subscribers. Initially, her videos were simply compilations of her vines. Similarly, her previous video dates back to June 11th, 2013.
- She posted ‘BRITTANY REVEALS ALL!!! : BRITTANY FURLAN’S VINE #136,’ which has received over 258k views.
- Her other early videos included ‘WHERE THE PARTY’S AT! COMPILATION 1′, ‘BRITTANY’S DOGS COMPILATION 1′, ‘THUG LIFE COMPILATION’, ‘BEST OF BRITTANY COMPILATIONS’, and ‘CREEP COMPILATION 1′.
- Brittany, on the other hand, has begun a podcast series on her YouTube channel. The podcast series ‘Worst Firsts’ discusses mental health. Likewise, his first podcast was released on April 3rd, 2019. Her first podcast, ‘WHAT WOULD TOMMY LEE DO FOR A CORVETTE|
- WORST FIRST PODCAST WITH BRITTANY FURLAN,’ has 235 thousand views. Furthermore, Brittany has over 22 million views on his YouTube channel, which has around 180 videos.
- Similarly, her video ‘WORST FIRSTS – WITH LOGAN PAUL’ has over 3 million views and is one of the most viewed on the channel.
- Brittany, who has an impressive social media career, was also given the opportunity to act during a typical night out with friends. Similarly, she was offered roles in television shows, short films, and documentaries.
- Similarly, Brittany made her debut in the 2015 film ‘We Are Your Friends.’ Similarly, she appeared in a number of films, including short films such as ‘Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling,’ ‘The Unicorn,’ ‘The Dirt,’ and ‘Spy Intervention.’
- Similarly, she appeared as herself in the documentary ‘The American Meme.’ Similarly, she appeared in the episode “Is Fame an Addiction?” of the American television documentary series “E! True Hollywood Story.”
- Brittany, in addition to her social media career and television fame, is an avid environmentalist and a member of the Project Mermaid Organizations.
- She has also modeled for a charity photoshoot to raise awareness of the importance of keeping oceans and beaches clean and healthy environments for aquatic creatures.