Facts of Brittney Smith
|Full Name:||Brittney Smith|
|Net Worth:||$3.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star|
|Sibling:||one (sister: Veronica Smith)|
Brittney Smith is a well-known American social media star and YouTuber. Brittney Smith is well-known for her appearances in numerous vlog videos. She is the wife of Roman Atwood, a well-known YouTube phenomenon, comedian, and prankster.
How old is Brittney Smith?
Brittney Smith was born on February 16, 1991, in Ohio. Her birth sign is Aquarius, and she is 30 years old. Her parents divorced when she was young, and her father remarried. She has a wonderful relationship with her parents; she adores her father in particular and recalls the best time of her life as fishing with him. She graduated from Lakewood High School in Hebron, Ohio in 2009.
Brittney also has a good relationship with her stepmother. She had a rough time in high school and maintained a gothic style. Everything fell into place after high school when she got a job. She has a sister named Veronica Smith. She also enjoys automobiles, and her dream vehicle is a Mercedes G Wagon. Brittney, on the other hand, frequently gets car sick and prefers to drive. She enjoys watching movies, and her favorite actor is Adam Sadler.
Are Brittney Smith and Roman still together?
Brittney and Roman Atwood got engaged in April 2018 after nearly ten years of dating. They met in the hospital while her sister Veronica was giving birth to her first child with Chase Gilroy. In 2009, her sister, Veronica, married Chase Gilroy, Roman’s best friend.
Furthermore, Brittney and Roman welcomed their first child, Kane Alexander Atwood, on October 23, 2011. She is the stepmother of Roman’s first child, Noah Vaughn Atwood, whom he had with Shanna Riley Atwood. On November 1, 2016, Roman and Brittney announced that they are expecting their second child together, Roman’s third child overall. On February 2, 2017, it was revealed that they are expecting a girl.
Zeuz, their 7-year-old German Shepard, passed away on February 26, 2017. Brittney gave birth to their daughter, Cora, on July 16, 2017. Finally, on April 30, 2018, Roman proposed to her, and she said YES. On July 27, 2018, they married in Maui. The couple has two children: a son named Kane Alexander Atwood and a daughter named Cora Atwood. She is a wonderful mother and a caring partner; she has supported her husband as he has risen to fame.
Brittney underwent breast implant surgery in September 2018. The procedure was a success. Furthermore, in January 2019, Brittney embarked on a pregnancy that proved to be unsuccessful.
Rumors and Controversies of Brittney Smith
Brittney has received a lot of backlash from many of Roman’s female fans, who have even labeled her a “gold digger.” However, what many people don’t realize is that she has been in love with Roman since before he was even on YouTube. She has never responded to such hateful comments and prefers to ignore them.
She does not feel the need to justify such negative remarks because she has been with her husband through thick and thin. This is what distinguishes her, as she is very loving and humble. She has devoted her life to her children and family. More importantly, she has been a very supportive and loving mother to her step-son Noah, who is from Roman’s first marriage.
What is Brittney Smith’s Net Worth?
Brittney is active on Twitter and Instagram. Her Instagram has over 2.8 million followers, and her Twitter has over 1.3 million followers. She is mostly seen on their family’s YouTube channel, ‘Roman Atwood Vlogs,’ which has over 15.3 million subscribers. Brittney can also be found on Snapchat as ‘little brittney.’
Moving on to her earnings and other income sources, she may earn a certain amount of money as a member of the YouTube channel and as a social media personality. She has not revealed any information about her earnings or net worth. Her net worth, however, is estimated to be around $3.5 million, according to Gazettereview.
What is the Height of Brittney Smith?
Brittney has a fantastic personality. She stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 59 kilograms. Brittney follows a strict diet and eats only healthy foods; she also monitors the diets of her children and husband. At the same time, Brittney has a major weakness for pizza! Brittney has two tattoos on her fingers: one of a heart and the other of the alphabet ‘R,’ which is her husband’s initial. Brittney has hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Brittney Smith
- Brittney Smith is the wife of YouTube sensation Roman Atwood, who can be seen on Roman’s vlogging channel. Brittney was just a regular girl when she met her Roman and began dating him in 2008. She began working as a dental assistant after graduating from high school.
- At the same time, she became pregnant with her first child. She quit her job to raise her son and moved in with Roman.
- Her boyfriend at the time struck gold and became a YouTube sensation. She then began to appear in Roman’s vlogs as well. Roman has been making pranks on YouTube since 2010 and vlogs since 2013.
- A prank titled Killing My Own Child PRANK!! , which was published on November 30, 2014, and has received millions of views.
- It shows Roman pranking his girlfriend, Brittney, by throwing a mannequin dressed as Spider-Man, believed to be Atwood’s youngest son, Kane, age 4, over the balcony of their two-story house.
- While running to the mannequin, she quickly removes its mask, realizing it was not Kane, but rather the mannequin. At this point, she bursts into tears as Roman enters the room, snickering at her.
- She then rushes away, but returns when Roman asks, “Are you really that mad?” ” She then exclaims, “Yes, I’m that fu**ing insane.” Brittney then starts yelling at him and tells him he’s “sleeping on the couch.”
- Brittney rose to fame after appearing in Roman’s video titled “Anniversary Prank Backfires.” In the video, he plays a prank on Brittney by telling her that he cheated on her, completely unaware that she had seen him set up the camera. In return, she pranks him by pretending to be hurt and then telling him she cheated on him, which he believes.
- The video concludes with her revealing that she knew he was up to something and pranked him in return. Brittney assists her husband with vlog production and also manages her husband’s merchandise.
- The setting for this prank is Roman and Brittney’s Los Angeles apartment. He told Brittney he was stressed from the rib cage to the upper thigh after she got out of the shower at one o’clock in the morning.
- Then Brittney and Roman were about to have oral sex until Roman had a fart cushion and pretended to fart, which enraged Brittney.