Callie Rivers is a well-known retired professional volleyball player from the United States. Callie Rivers rose to prominence as the daughter of NBA coach and former player Doc Rivers.
How old is Callie Rivers?
Her full name is Callie Marie Rivers, and she was born on September 17, 1989. She is the daughter of Kirsten and Glenn Anton “Doc” Rivers of Atlanta, Georgia. Doc Rivers, her father, is a well-known basketball coach who is currently the head coach of the Los Angeles Clippers. She has three brothers named Jeremiah, Austin, and Spencer. They’re all professional basketball players. She is 31 years old.
Her brothers inspired her to stand up for herself and become physically and mentally tough as she grew up. She also has a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Florida.
How much is Callie Rivers’s Net Worth?
Callie will undoubtedly make a good living. Her primary source of income is her sports career and her wealthy family background. As of 2020, her net worth was estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Is Callie Rivers dating someone?
She previously dated a basketball player named Dexter Strickland. But they split up after a few months. Later, she dated Paul George, but they ended their relationship after a few months.
She is currently in a wonderful relationship. As a result, Callie is currently dating NBA player Seth Adham Curry. They got engaged on February 14, 2019. Furthermore, Callie was pregnant at the time of their engagement. Carter Lynn Curry, their baby daughter, was born on May 9, 2018. Finally, the duo will perform on September 14, 2019 in Malibu, California.
Scandals of Callie Rivers
She was rumored to be dating Brandon Spikes. As a result, while they were dating, she was inadvertently involved in a sex scandal involving Spikes. Furthermore, after viewing the video, many media outlets assumed the woman on the tape was Rivers. However, Spikes later issued a statement claiming that the tape was from his college days and that the woman in question was not Callie.
How tall is Callie Rivers?
Callie is a lovely young lady who works hard to keep her youthful appearance. She is quite tall, standing at 5 feet 11 inches. Similarly, she has a balancing weight of around 60 kilos. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-24-35 inches. She has a 30B bra cup. Callie was also praised for her amazing physique.
As a result, her most valuable asset is her body. She stays fit by exercising on a regular basis. Her eyes are brown, and she has long, silky dark brown hair. She is also a fitness fanatic who keeps her figure in check by eating green and healthy vegetables on a daily basis. She has a shoe size of 7 (US) and a dress size of 3.
Career line of Callie Rivers
- Rivers was born into a sporting family. Her father is a former NBA player who is now a basketball coach for several prestigious teams. Callie was drawn to sports from a young age. She started playing volleyball for her high school team while attending Winter Park High School in Florida.
- She also delivered decisive victories for her school. As a result, it was under her leadership that the school won 6A State titles in as few as three seasons.
- Aside from these accomplishments, she also set career records at the school level. She had 1394 kills, 2356 attempts, and 184.5 blocks to her credit.
- Callie was also ranked second in digs and aces, and third in all-time hitting percentage. Furthermore, she finished her school year on a high note by being named the ‘Florida Gatorade High School Player of the Year.’
- Rivers actively represented her city and state at various levels during her school years. As a result, she competed for the USA Junior National A2 Team in the USA Junior Olympic Volleyball tournament.
- Similarly, in 2006, she was named the most valuable player in the USA High-Performance Championships. Furthermore, these honors aided her in launching a sports career while still in college.
- Callie enrolled at the University of Florida in 2007 and continued to play volleyball. In the same year, she had the fourth-highest kills per game average (2.71) and the fifth-highest points per game average (3.29) in university history for a freshman.
- Furthermore, she was a key contributor to the team’s SEC championship victory in 2008. Callie was also named to the AVCA All-America honorable mentions for her contributions this season. In her third year, she made the AVCA All-America Third Team.
- In her final year at university, she was named to the AVCA All-America First Team, an honor she was very proud of.
- Similarly, after graduating, she signed a contract with Leonas de Ponce, her first professional club, during the Liga de Voleibol Superior Femenino. She did, however, only play for a year before retiring. Even after she retired from sports, Callie remained a media darling.
- She also became a model when she worked on a photoshoot for Kiwi Plum, a new swimsuit brand that was recently launched. As a result, the swimsuit collection, founded by Mariah Woodson, featured NBA players and their children as models.