Facts of Capri Kobe Bryant:
|Capri Kobe Bryant
|Two (Natalia and Bianka); One dead (Gianna)
|Vanessa Laine Bryant
Capri Kobe Bryant is the youngest daughter of world-renowned basketball player Kobe Bryant. She is well-known for her adorable smile at such a young age.
How Old is Capri Kobe Bryant?
Capri Kobe Bryant turned one year old on June 20th, 2019. Gemini is her astrological sign. Furthermore, her parents are Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine Bryant.
Natalia (17), Gianna, and Bianka are her three elder sisters (3). Gianna, one of her sisters, died recently at the age of thirteen. Capri’s other family members include grandparents Joe Bryant and Pam Bryant, as well as aunts Shaya Bryant and Shari Bryant.
Where is Capri Kobe Bryant from?
She is also originally from Los Angeles, California, and she is an American nationality. Capri has yet to start school at such a young age, and as the youngest member of her family, she receives love and attention from everyone.
When did Capri Kobe Bryant’s Father and Sister die?
Unfortunately, both the father’s and daughter’s dreams and goals were dashed by their untimely deaths on Sunday, January 26th, 2020. The father and daughter duo died in the helicopter crash, along with seven other passengers.
They were all flying in Kobe’s private helicopter to a tournament for their team Mamba. Gianna was supposed to play the game, and Kobe was supposed to coach the young girls in the tournament.
Personal Life of Capri Kobe Bryant
Capri is obviously unmarried at the age of seven months. She is far too young to be in a romantic relationship. Capri’s beauty will undoubtedly attract many romantic partners in the future.
How does Capri Kobe Bryant look like?
There is no information about her body measurements, such as height, weight, chest-waist-hip, and so on. Nonetheless, her body measurement stats will continue to change for several years because she has yet to mature. In addition, she has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career Lines of Capri Kobe Bryant’s Father
- When it comes to her professional life, young Capri is not involved in any income-generating activities. She is too young to do so. However, because she is the daughter of a public figure, she was famous even before she was born.
- Similarly, her father is a well-known basketball player. He was a standout player for the world-famous Los Angeles Lakers.
- He started with jersey number 8 and later switched to number 24.
- In 2016, Kobe Bryant announced his retirement from professional basketball. Unfortunately, there is no information available about her mother’s occupation.
- Gianna Bryant, one of her sisters, followed in the footsteps of her father and grandfather.
- She aspired to be a professional basketball player, and the Uconn Huskies were her dream team.
- Furthermore, Kobe referred to Gianna as the one who would carry on the family’s basketball legacy.