Facts of Cara Delevingne:
|Full Name:||Cara Delevingne|
|Net Worth:||$28 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Model, Actress, Singer, Designer, Writer|
|Sibling:||Chloe Delevingne, Poppy Delevingne, Alex Jaffe|
Cara Delevingne is an English model and actress best known for her endorsements with Burberry, Chanel, and H&M, among others. Cara Delevingne is well-known for her roles in films such as Suicide Squad and Valerian. Cara is also an openly genderfluid celebrity.
What is the Age of Cara Delevingne?
Cara Delevingne was born to parents Pandora Anne and Charles Delevingne. She was born on August 12, 1992, in Hammersmith, London. She grew up in Belgravia, London, with two older sisters, Chloe and Poppy. Poppy Delevingne is an English model and actress. They also have a half-brother named Alex Jaffe. Cara is 28 years old and her full name is Cara Jocelyn Delevingne. The surname is pronounced “della-veen.”
Similarly, Cara struggled in school due to dyspraxia and is open about her depression. Furthermore, Cara’s family is one of the most well-known families in high-society London. Her grandparents were close friends with the royal family, particularly Princess Margaret, and thus the family was among London’s wealthy aristocrats.
Ethnicity and Family of Cara Delevingne
Cara’s ancestors are mostly English. Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, was from a Jewish family (from Germany and Poland). He was the grandson of Benjamin Samuel Phillips, the Lord Mayor of London from 1896 to 1897. Cara is also descended from Welsh, Dutch, German, French, Scottish, Jersey (Channel Islander), and Irish ancestors. She also has Canadian ancestors.
Cara’s paternal great-grandfather, Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, was a Canadian-born British politician. From 1920 to 1922, he served as Chief Secretary for Ireland. Similarly, her maternal grandfather, Sir Jocelyn Stevens, was a publishing executive and the chairman of the charity English Heritage. Cara is descended from newspaper magnate Sir Edward Hulton through him.
Cara also has Portuguese and Italian ancestors through an ancestor sister of the 1st Viscount of Benagazil Nobleman of Coat of Arms of Machado (crest) with a crown of Viscount and with a crown of Count for being a Peer of the Realm in Portugal. Similarly, she is descended from female lines of British Peerage and Landed Gentry, Dutch Patriciate, and Portuguese Nobility. Furthermore, she is of Huguenot patrilineal descent.
Education of Cara Delevingne
Cara attended Francis Holland School for Girls until the age of 16, and the school is located near Sloane Square. Later, she transferred to Bedales School. She struggled in school due to dyspraxia and has also battled depression since the age of 15. She had even dropped out of school to focus on her career.
How Much is Cara Delevingne Net Worth?
Cara Delevingne has an estimated net worth of $28 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Similarly, she earns $9 million per year from her modeling, acting, singing, and other endeavors.
Achievements and Awards of Cara Delevingne
Cara has been nominated 19 times for her outstanding work in modeling and acting. She has been nominated for several awards, including ‘LGBT+ Celebrity’ for three years in a row (2016–2018), ‘Best Actress,’ ‘Choice Model,’ and ‘Choice Style Icon.’
Cara has also won eight awards, including ‘Model of the Year’ (2012, 2014) at the British Fashion Awards, ‘Rising Stars’ at the CinemaCon Awards, and ‘Breakthrough Actress’ at the Elle Style Awards, among many others. Cara was also named one of London’s 1,000 most influential people in 2011 by the ‘Evening Standard.’ Similarly, she was named the most googled fashion figure in 2013 and was named one of the ‘Times Magazine’s 100 Makers of the Twenty-First Century in March 2014.
Are Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne Married?
Cara Delevingne is one of the few openly gender-fluid celebrities. In May 2018, she came out as a genderfluid. Similarly, Cara confirmed her relationship with American musician St. Vincent in June 2015, and the couple divorced in September 2016. She is currently dating Ashley Benson, an American actress, and model. She confirmed their relationship in June 2019 and stated that they had been together for over a year.
The British supermodel stated that she would rather stay at home and have sex with her partner than go clubbing. She even stated that she prefers giving orgasms to receiving them. She also stated that she is excellent at giving love but struggles to receive pleasure during sex. She came out as genderfluid in May of 2018.
She previously dated American musician Annie Clark between 2014 and 2016. She has also had romantic relationships with several other celebrities, including Michelle Rodriguez, Rita Ora, Harry Styles, and Jake Bugg.
Cara is well-known for her bubbly personality and unusual/thick brows. She also enjoys playing Scrabble and Boggle and singing in the shower. Cara was also ranked #10 on Maxim’s 2014 “Hot 100” list, and the “Mulberry Cara” designer “camouflage” backpack is named after her. She also had no formal acting training or coaching.
She also admires actress Charlize Theron and frequently photobombs events. Cecil is Cara’s pet rabbit. Similarly, she experiences flare-ups of stress-related psoriasis on occasion. “Cara” also means “Face” in Spanish, “Expensive” or “Dear” in Italian, and “Way” in Indonesian. Cara is also friends with Margot Robbie and Amber Heard. Furthermore, on October 31, 2017, Cara was one of 93 women who accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment or assault.
How Tall is Cara Delevingne?
Cara Delevingne is 5’8″ tall and weighs about 51 kg. Similarly, she has natural blue eyes and blonde hair. She does, however, enjoy experimenting with hair colors. Silver, pink, platinum blonde, and purple are some of the hair colors she has experimented with. Furthermore, she wears a bra size 32B and shoe size 8.5. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-24-34.
Cara also has numerous tattoos on her body. She considers the elephant tattoo to be the most important of all because it represents her late grandmother. Similarly, her other notable tattoos include a lion on her finger that represents her zodiac sign – Leo, a MADE IN LONDON on her left foot, her lucky number XII – a Roman numeral, silence, snake, Don’t worry be happy, and breathe deep, among many others in various parts of her body.
Career Line of Cara Delevingne
- Cara rose to prominence as a model.
- Cara Delevingne began modeling at the age of ten. Similarly, she modeled for Vogue Italia alongside Lady Eloise Anson.
- In 2009, she signed with Storm Model Management. Similarly, seven gained attention after appearing on Burberry’s Christopher Bailey in their spring/summer 2011 campaign.
- She debuted on the catwalk at the February 2011 London Fashion Week. She later walked the runway for Burberry Prorsum’s 2012 spring/summer collection during London Fashion Week in September 2011. She has since modeled for major brands in Europe and the United States.
- She has modeled for Chanel, Rag & Bone, Thakoon, Fendi, Trussardi, Moschino, Blumarine, DSquared, Dolce & Gabbana, Topshop, Moschino, Ermanno Scervino, Ports 1961, Cacharel, Louis Vuitton, Costume National, Victoria, Rodarte, and DKNY, among others.
- She has also modeled for designers such as Derek Lam, Tory Burch, and Jeremy Scott.
- Similarly, she has walked the runways for Jason Wu, Donna Karan, Tory Burch, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Sonia Rykiel, Just Cavalli, Karl Lagerfeld, Tommy Hilfiger, Diane von Furstenberg, New York, Milan, and Scotland, among others.
- She has appeared in advertisements for a variety of brands, including John Hardy, Tom Ford, Alexander Wang, Tag Heuer, Mango, H&M, Penshoppe, Topshop, Daisy London, Chanel, Fendi, La Perla, Saint Laurent, DKNY, Blumarine, Zara, Mulberry, Balmain, Marc Jacobs, and Dominic Jones Jewelry.
- She has also appeared on the covers of Vogue UK three times, Vogue (Korea, America, Australia, Brazil, Japan, and Portugal), LOVE, i-D, Russh, Jalouse, and Style.com, as well as W. She was also the face of DKNY in late 2012 and Yves Saint Laurent Beaute in January 2015.
- Similarly, Cara made her film debut in Anna Karenina (2012). Among her other films are PaperTowns (2015), Suicide Squad (2016), and Valerian (2017). In addition, at the age of ten, she made her first appearance in Vogue Italia, with a photoshoot by Bruce Weber.
- In 2014, she made her television debut as Chloe in the final episode of Playhouse Presents. In October 2014, she also appeared in a sketch for The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night, a 90-minute comedy TV event.
- She also appeared as Vignette Stonemoss, a series regular in the upcoming American neo-noir fantasy web television series Carnival Row.
- She is also well-known for her support of LGBT+ rights and animal conservation. She is also skilled at beatboxing, drumming, and guitar. Her music includes the song CC the World and her vocals on St. Vincent’s studio album Masseduction.
- She has created two fashion collections for DKNY and Mulberry, as well as four handbag/rucksack collections for Mulberry. Furthermore, Cara debuted as a writer on October 5th, 2017 with the release of her novel Mirror Mirror.