Facts of Carla Gugino
|Full Name:||Carla Gugino|
|Net Worth:||$14 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
Carla Gugino is an actress from the United States. Carla Gugino is well-known for her roles in TV shows, series, and films, among other things. Troop Beverly Hills, This Boy’s Life, Spy Kids trilogy, Night At The Museum, American Gangster, Watchmen, Sin City, and other popular projects in which she has appeared include Troop Beverly Hills, This Boy’s Life, Spy Kids trilogy, Night At The Museum, American Gangster, Watchmen, Sin City, and others.
How old is Carla Gugino?
Carla Gugino was born on August 29, 1971, and she is 49 years old. She is from Sarasota, Florida. Carl Gugino is her father, and Susan is her mother. Her father is an orthodontist of Italian descent, and her mother is of English-Irish descent described as “Bohemian.”
Unfortunately, her parents divorced when she was two years old. Carla then commuted between her father’s and half-brother Carl Jr.’s home in Sarasota and her mother’s home in Paradise, California, where she had moved when she was four years old.
Carla worked as a teen fashion model and took acting classes at the suggestion of her aunt Carol Merrill. Carol is a former Let’s Make a Deal spokesmodel. Carla eventually learned to support herself and, with her parents’ help, was legally emancipated by the age of 16. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, traveling, and hanging out with her friends in Los Angeles. Carla graduated as valedictorian from her high school.
How much is Carla Gugino’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Carla Gugino’s net worth is estimated to be around $14 million dollars. As a Hollywood actress and model, she earns a lot of money. She could also make money through partnerships, brand endorsements, and other means.
Is Carla Gugino dating someone?
Carla Gugino has been in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend Sebastian Gutierrez. He is a writer and director, and Carla has collaborated with him on her TV shows Karen Sisco in 2003 and Rise: Blood Hunter in 2007. Carla and Sebastian have no plans to marry, as Carla stated in an interview with People:
“Marriage isn’t important to us. We enjoy being boyfriend and girlfriend; there’s something sexy and fun about it. We believe that ‘there is nothing holding us here other than our desire to be together.’
How tall is Carla Gugino?
Carla Gugino is 1.65 meters (5 feet 5 inches) tall. Her weight is approximately 61 kg, and her chest-waist-hip measurements are 35.5-25-35 inches. Carla is a bra size 32C and a dress size 6 in the United States.
Carla also underwent a kidney transplant when she was only four years old. She has a long scar on her left side as a result of the surgery (towards her back). She also has a butterfly tattoo on the inside of her left ankle. Carla has hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Carla Gugino
- Carla Gugino is a professional actress. She has appeared in a number of films and TV shows/series. Carla has also appeared in music videos for the songs “Always” by Bon Jovi and “Where’s the Love?” by The Black Eyed Peas.
- Troop Beverly Hills, This Boy’s Life, Spy Kids trilogy, Night At The Museum, American Gangster, Watchmen, Sucker Punch, San Andreas, Gerald’s Game, Son in Law, and other notable films in which she appeared include Troop Beverly Hills, This Boy’s Life, Spy Kids trilogy, Night At The Museum, American Gangster, Watchmen, Sucker Punch, San Andreas, Gerald’s Game, Son in Law, and others.
- Carla Gugino also starred as the lead character in the crime drama series Karen Sisco in 2003, as well as the science fiction series Threshold, the supernatural horror series The Haunting of Hill House, and the crime drama series Jett.
- During the late 1980s and early 1990s, she appeared on Good Morning, Miss Bliss, Who’s the Boss?, ALF, Doogie Howser, M.D., The Wonder Years, and had a recurring role on Falcon Crest.
- She also appeared as Nan St. George in the BBC miniseries The Buccaneers in 1995, alongside Greg Wise and James Frain.
- It is an adaptation of Edith Wharton’s final novel. Carla starred with Nicolas Cage in Snake Eyes and Judas Kiss after playing Michael J. Fox’s love interest, Ashley Schaeffer, on the first season of Spin City in 1996.
- She was also a co-producer on the latter. Carla later played Dr. Gina Simon on Chicago Hope’s final season, which aired from 1999 to 2000.
- She also played Jet Li’s love interest in the 2001 martial arts action thriller The One. Then, in 2003, she played Lucille in the feature film adaptation of Frank Miller’s graphic novel Sin City.
- Carla Gugino co-starred in the Roundabout Theatre Company’s After the Fall with Peter Krause from Six Feet Under.
- Carla appeared in an Off-Broadway production of Tennessee Williams’ Suddenly Last Summer opposite Blythe Danner in late 2006.
- She also played Amanda in a dozen episodes of the cable television series Entourage. She then appeared naked in the May 2007 issue of Allure. Carla also appeared in the action-horror film Rise: Blood Hunter and the feature film American Gangster the same year.
- The following year, she starred as the female lead in the thriller Righteous Kill, alongside Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
- Carla Gugino appeared in Eugene O’Neill’s Desire Under the Elms from January 17 to February 17, 2009. She played Abby. During the first three months of 2009, three feature film premieres starred Gugino.
- They are the thriller The Unborn, the film Watchmen, and the adventure remake Race to Witch Mountain.
- Carla received an Outer Critics Circle Award nomination for “Outstanding Actress in a Play” for her performance in Desire Under the Elms in April of the same year.
- Later that year, in November, Carla appeared as a pornographic actress in the comedy film Women in Trouble, which spawned a sequel in 2010, Elektra Luxx, named after her character.
- Carla Gugino played Madame Vera Gorsky in the 2011 film Sucker Punch. Carla co-starred in Zack Snyder’s action-fantasy film with Abbie Cornish and Emily Browning. She also performed a duet with co-star Oscar Isaac.
- The duet was featured in the film’s end credits as well as on the soundtrack. She also appeared as Abby Rhodes on the fourth season of Californication. Her character was Hank Moody’s attorney as well as his love interest.
- Carla Gugino then played Susan Berg, a Washington, D.C. investigative reporter, in the USA Network miniseries Political Animals in mid-2012.
- Later that year, in 2015, she played the lead in the disaster film San Andreas. She co-starred with Dwayne Johnson once again in this film.