Casey Holmes is a beauty guru and vlogger from the United States. Casey Holmes is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel, as well as her secondary channel, where she mostly shares vlogs. She also opened a women’s clothing boutique called “Rosie Daze Boutique.”
What Age is Casey Holmes?
Casey Holmes is a native of Georgia, USA. She was born on November 25, 1991, and she is now 28 years old. Similarly, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Unfortunately, Casey does not reveal much about her parents, siblings, or other family members.
Casey is an American, but her ethnic background is unknown. She has also withheld much information about her childhood and educational background. Considering her age, she appears to be a university graduate, unless she decided to discontinue her studies in the middle of the journey.
How much is Casey Holmes Net Worth?
Despite her awards and dedication, Holmes has yet to receive recognition. In terms of net worth and earnings, her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
As of March 2020, her Youtube channel “Casey Holmes” had a net worth of $31,000. This channel has over 1.7 million subscribers. It has published 742 videos, totaling more than 197.4 million views. Casey Holmes releases three new videos every month on average. Every day, her channel receives 39.9k video views on average.
Furthermore, her secondary channel “CaseyHolmesVlogs91” has a net worth of $141,000 as of March 2020. This channel has over 650k subscribers and has published 190 videos, totaling over 49 million views. Every month, she creates an average of four new videos. Furthermore, she receives 71.3k video views per day and 48 new subscribers on a daily basis on this channel.
When Did Casey Holmes get married?
Casey is a married woman. Davis Marlar is her military husband. He graduated from the United States Military Academy in Orange County, New York, and he also pitched for the Army baseball team at West Point.
The couple got engaged on March 25, 2017, and married on October 28, 2017. The couple currently has a son. Casey gave birth to their child on July 7, 2019, at 10:44 a.m. Mason Marlar was the name given to the baby. Daisy and Rose, their rescue dogs, are also part of the family.
How did they meet?
The couple first met in a bar in Casey’s hometown. Casey and David’s common friend invited her to the bar, so David assumed the two were in a relationship. As a result, David was initially uninterested. They later hung out with each other and discovered that they went to the same school, but Casey was in a higher grade than him. They even added each other on Facebook and exchanged messages at the time. But they didn’t realize it at the time.
Casey asked him to make the toast, and he awkwardly raised a toast mentioning her as another man’s girlfriend. Casey quickly clarified that she did not have a boyfriend. Following the revelation, they began talking more freely and had a deep conversation, which brought them closer together.
Davis was in the military, so they didn’t get to spend much time together. Her enquiring fans frequently inquired as to how they managed to keep the relationship going. It was because of the “small things” the two do for each other on a regular basis, and, of course, with the help of FaceTime.
Scandals of Casey Holmes
Casey Holmes shared some personal struggles with her Snapchat followers in early 2017. Her fans flocked to her YouTube channel to show their support in the form of comments. While the exact details of the incident are unknown, according to those who have seen her Snapchat story, she has been receiving a lot of negative comments from a group of people who have been keen on downplaying her success.
However, as one of the most genuine YouTubers, she received the support of a large number of her followers during this difficult time. Fortunately, her life soon took a turn for the better in both the professional and personal spheres, as she released her custom highlighter palettes from Smashbox and also got engaged to her longtime boyfriend within a few months. They are currently married and have a child together.
How tall is Casey Holmes?
When it comes to Casey’s body measurements, she stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 51 kgs. Other details about her body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are unavailable. She also has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color. Her hair, on the other hand, is frequently dyed blonde.
Career line of Casey Holmes
- Casey Holmes is a beauty expert who is obsessed with makeup and hair. She is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel, which she launched on March 10, 2011. As of March 2020, the channel has 200,506,010 views and 1.77 million subscribers.
- On June 8, 2013, she also launched a secondary YouTube channel called “CaseyHolmesVlogs91,” which has received 50,711,338 views and 653K subscribers.
- She frequently goes on shopping sprees and posts videos of her impressive hauls, which are very popular with her fans.
- Her YouTube channel is chock-full of detailed videos on a variety of topics, including makeup tutorials, fashion tips, daily routines, product reviews and comparisons, and so on. She regularly posts her “Hits and Misses” series of videos, in which she shares with her fans the latest products she has been using as well as the ones she didn’t like at all.
- Similarly, she occasionally posts travel vlogs on her main channel, but she also has a separate vlogging channel called “CaseyHolmesVlogs91.”
- She hosts the majority of her videos by herself, but she has collaborated with other popular YouTube beauty gurus such as Laura Lee on occasion. Davis, her husband, was featured in her most popular video on her channel, in which her drunk boyfriend did the voice over for her makeup tutorial.
- In February 2017, she collaborated with the beauty brand Smashbox to release two custom highlighter palettes.
- She initially intended for her channel to be a platform for her to share her skills as a makeup and hair artist. However, as her popularity grew, she expanded her content type to include fashion, shopping videos, and DIY home decor, among other things.
- While she was initially shy in her videos, she gained confidence and opened up to her fans over time, frequently posting vlogs, hosting Q&A sessions, answering personal questions, and discussing relationships.
- Kin Community, a lifestyle network for female content creators, signed her in July 2015 as her popularity grew.
- Casey Holmes is well-liked by her fans due to her down-to-earth demeanor. Despite her enormous popularity, many of her fans agree that she hasn’t changed over the years. Instead of becoming conceited, she has only grown more self-assured over time. She is also well-known for her dedication to her craft. She regularly interacts with her fans and expresses genuine interest in what they have to say.
- In October of 2013, she posted a video titled “Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation- First Impression (F.I.F).” Furthermore, on October 3, 2017, Casey announced the new project she had been working on. Rosie Daze Boutique is an online women’s clothing store. She also held a boutique launch party on October 15, 2017.