Facts of Cassey Ho
|Full Name:||Cassey Ho|
|Birthday:||January 16, 1987|
|Net Worth:||$4 million.|
|Profession:||an American social media fitness entrepreneur|
Cassey Ho is an American social media fitness entrepreneur who runs her own YouTube channel and a website that sells fitness apparel. Cassey Ho, also known as Blogilates, is a well-known Internet personality around the world.
Parents of Cassey Ho
Cassey Ho will be 33 in 2020. She was born on January 16, 1987, in Los Angeles, California. Capricorn is her astrological sign. Bach Ho and Cuu Ho, both Chinese-Vietnamese, were her parents. She grew up with his sister, Jackelyn, who is a yoga instructor in the San Francisco Bay Area. Similarly, when she was a teenager, she and her mother opened a bakery called “Cooplex Cookies & Candies,” which operated from 2001 to 2005. Furthermore, her ethnicity and nationality are unknown. She also won the Miss Teen Chinatown pageant in 2003.
Cassey Ho attended James Logan High School. She then attended Whittier College on a John Greenleaf Whittier full-tuition scholarship with the career of becoming a doctor. She went on to earn a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 2009.
Estimated Net Worth and Award of Cassey Ho
Her hard work and dedication to her professional career earned her a Shorty Award in the category of social fitness in 2013. She also won the Fitterati blogger awards in the category of “Best Healthy Living Blog” in 2012. She was also ranked second by Sharecare for online influencers making a difference in the world of fitness, just behind Jillian Michaels.
talented and hardworking Cassey Ho has made a good living as a social media fitness entrepreneur. She can afford to live a lavish lifestyle because of her lucrative source of income. Similarly, she is one of a number of YouTube partners who earn a substantial amount of money from the platform. She also earns a six-figure income from Google ads on her YouTube channel. Similarly, her estimated net worth is around $4 million.
Who is the Husband of Cassey Ho?
Cassey Ho is a married woman. On October 6, 2018, she married her long-term boyfriend, Sam Lives. On August 22, 2017, they got engaged, and she announced it on her official Instagram page. The couple appears to be very happy with each other and plans to pursue their relationship in the future.
Cassey Ho was chastised for her overweight appearance due to an eating disorder, but she copes well with it and maintains her fitness. She has, however, kept a clean profile.
How much is Cassey Ho Height?
lovely Cassey Ho has a wonderfully endearing personality. She has a slim physique and a good physique. It is obvious that she has maintained her body as a professional fitness influencer. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 52 kg. Likewise, she has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. She, on the other hand, keeps dying her blonde hair.
Cassey Ho’s Career Line
- In terms of Cassey Ho’s professional life, she started her online fitness business while still in college. She gradually rose to prominence as a fitness influencer and social-media fitness entrepreneur. She founded oGorgeous as well as the Blogilates YouTube channel. Through her channel, she plays the role of Pilates instructor and has an e-commerce feature that allows her to sell her line of Pilates clothes and accessories such as exercise tops and bottoms, mats, and bags. After graduating from Whittier College, she also designed gym and yoga bags for oGorgeous.
- In 2007, she was one of the 18 winning designers who appeared in the “Emerging Stars” fashion show during San Francisco Fashion Week. She also interned at Effie’s Heart, a San Jose-based clothing company. Similarly, she began posting fitness videos on YouTube in 2009, after deciding to leave Los Angeles for a full-time job as a fashion buyer in Boston, Massachusetts.
- In 2014, she released her first fitness DVD, POP Pilates: Total Body Workout, in Target stores. She has also written a book, Cassey Ho’s Hot Body Year-Round: The Pop Pilates Plan to Get Slim, Eat Clean, and Live Happy Throughout the Year. The book was released in March/April of 2015.
- She has also begun hosting Pop Pilates, which is an in-person meet-up of up to 500 women who work out with her. Aside from that, she has launched a line of activeware on shopblogilates.com. Her designs have appeared in Shape Magazine, Fitness Magazine, and The Wendy Williams Show.
- Cassey Ho launched her blogilates YouTube channel on June 13, 2009. Ho began uploading YouTube fitness videos in 2009, after deciding to relocate from Los Angeles, California to Boston, Massachusetts for a full-time job as a fashion buyer.
- Her first YouTube video, titled “POP Pilates: Total Body Sculpt video,” was released. She struggled with the first video’s quality, audio, and editing. After posting the video on the channel, she received a number of comments requesting more videos on specific workouts for various muscle groups such as legs, thighs, and abs. Despite the fact that she ignored these requests for months.
- Her YouTube work-out series include 6 Week Body Toning Bootcamp, Apartment Friendly Series, BRIDAL BOOTCAMP, Trying Celebrity Workouts, 6 Minute Sexy Series, PIIT28 Superhero Workouts, and many more. She also posts videos related to the content Cheap Clean Eats – How to Eat Clean on a Budget – Blogilates, Blogilates Special Projects.
- With nearly 17,397,311 views, one of her most-viewed videos on her channel is titled “Disney Princesses Try Working Out… (ft. Lindsey Stirling, Lilly Singh, Rosanna Pansino, Justine).” Other popular uploads include 7 Things Only Fit Girls Understand, The “Perfect” Body, POP Pilates for Beginners – Total Body Workout, 6 Min to Sexy Arms!, and I did 100 squats every day and this is what happened… These videos have received millions of views.
- Similarly, she appeared in a number of magazines and newspapers. Her workout videos are frequently featured in online newspapers and videos. She is also a successful social media marketer who has been featured as an example of a successful social media fitness entrepreneur in books such as Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies and other social media “how to” books. She was also featured on Lionsgate’s BeFit YouTube channel in 2014.
- In 2012, she was interviewed by Forbes as a rising YouTube star, alongside Issa Rae and Cassandra Bankson. She is also well-known as a role model for Asian American entrepreneurial success on the Internet. She led yogalates workout sessions at the YouTube lounge during the 2014 Sundance Film Festival.
- Seventeen magazine announced in September that its October issue would be its first YouTube issue, featuring 30 well-known YouTubers, including Ho, who would present her workout routine.
- She released her “Bodypop” activewear clothing collection in August 2014. She even released a music video of three female athletes wearing Ho’s activewear when her activewear collection was released. The line appears to have been discontinued, as bodypopactive.com now redirects to ogorgeous.com. In January 2016, she debuted the first collection of her new line, “Popflex.”