Facts of Cassie Ventura
|Full Name:||Cassie Ventura|
|Birth Day:||August 26, 1986.|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Marital Status:||In a relationship|
|Profession:||an American vocalist, entertainer, and model|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inche|
Cassie Ventura is an American vocalist, entertainer, and model who began her career as a model at the age of 14. In addition, she has been featured in publications such as GQ. Cassie has also dabbled in acting, making her feature film debut in Sync Up 2: The Roads.
Who are the Parents of Cassie Ventura?
Casandra Elizabeth Ventura is an American artist who was born on August 26, 1986. In the city of New London, Connecticut, she was born. In terms of instruction, she went to Williams School for tutoring and Connecticut School Grounds for her higher examinations. She had completed secondary school at the time, in 2004.
When it came to her family, she was born to a Filipino father and an African-American mother. Stacey Hobson is her mother’s name. In any case, her father’s name is still a mystery. She has a sibling named Ransack Ventura who is her kin.
Who is Cassie Ventura Dating?
Diddy was seen opening his relationship with his ex-playmate Cassie Ventura, who he split with in September, just one day after his ex-girlfriend Kim Watchman died. Cassie became acquainted with Sean when she sent him an instant message inquiring about him and expressing her feelings.
Following an 11-year relationship, Diddy and Ventura called it quits in October 2018. Furthermore, after 11 years, the two were viewed as the Los Angeles Nation Coroner required an investigation into her death.
While Diddy was dating Kim Doorman, he maintained a happy family life with his three children, 11-year-old twin daughters D’Lila Star and Jessie James, and 20-year-old Christian.
Cassie is no longer a Diddy Brushes fan, as she recently revealed her secret boyfriend on her Instagram account. The R&B singer shared a photo of herself and her new beau with her mother. She also posted a picture of herself kissing her new beau.
What is Cassie Ventura Net Worth and Salary?
In terms of wealth, she may have amassed a respectable sum during her career as an entertainer, artist, and model. Cassie’s net worth is valued at $4 million as of 2018.
Cassie Ventura’s Body Measurements
In terms of height, she stands at a respectable height of 5 feet 7 inches, or 1.70m. Her hair is darkly shaded, and she has a dark-colored eye. She is about 55 kilograms in weight.
Cassie Ventura’s Career Line
- Ryan Leslie, the record producer, had seen her before she entered the world of movies.
- Throughout late 2002, he recognized her at various clubs and gatherings.
- He made her record a lot of demo tapes at that point. Leslie designated Cassie as the primary craftsman of his music-media company at the time, in 2005.
- She quickly became one of the year’s most popular R&B acts.
- Then, on April 25, 2006, she released her debut single, ‘Me and U,’ which was composed and delivered by Leslie.
- On August 8, 2006, Ventura released her self-titled debut album, ‘Cassie,’ which was released by Leslie’s ‘NextSelection,’ ‘Atlantic Records,’ and ‘Diddy’s Terrible Kid Records.’
- She also released singles such as ‘Radio’ (2011), ‘Gallery’ (2012), and ‘Love a Washout’ (2013). (2017).
- Aside from that, she has also played Eva in the Bille Woodruff-directed rom-com film. Ventura also appeared in another Woodruff film, ‘Nectar 3: Set out to Move,’ as Melea Martin.
- She’s also done work for Victoria’s Secret, Seventeen Magazine, Target, Walmart, and Abercrombie & Fitch, to name a few.