Facts of Chad Franke
|Full Name:||Chad Franke|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Musician, Social media Star|
|Sibling:||Shari, Abby, Julie, Eve, Russell|
Chad Franke is a musician and social media star from the United States. He is best known as the second oldest child of Kevin and Ruby Franke, owners of the 8 Passengers YouTube channel. The family channel is all about family bonds, adventures, and having fun. When Chad Franke was ten years old, he started his own YouTube channel.
How old is Chad Franke?
Chad Franke was born on February 2, 2005, in Seattle, Washington, but currently resides in Springville, Utah, USA. Chad William Franke was his birth name. Aquarius is his zodiac sign. He is an American citizen who practices Christianity.
Kevin Franke, a social media celebrity, engineer, and university professor, is his father’s name. Ruby Franke, his mother, is also a social media celebrity. They are the parents of six YouTube stars who are all extremely talented.
Chad has five siblings named Shari, Eve, Russell, Abby, and Julie, with whom he has a close relationship. Furthermore, all of them are YouTubers who participate in their family videos, and some of them even have their own channel. Chad enjoys football, basketball, and swimming. He had also played flag football for two years and desired to transition to tackle football. As we can see from his and his family’s YouTube videos, he had a very good and happy childhood.
Schooling of Chad Franke
Chad previously attended homeschooling. His parents, however, decided in April 2016 to enroll him in a regular high school because they believed it would benefit his development. His school’s name, on the other hand, has yet to be mentioned.
Who is Chad Franke Wife?
Chad has matured into a handsome and charming young man, and we are confident that his good looks captivate every girl. In many of his YouTube videos, he can be seen with Kesley Leroy.
They share photos and videos with heart emojis, and Chad refers to Kesley as his sweetheart. They appear to be dating, and they appear to be content and enjoy each other’s company. Chad, on the other hand, has yet to confirm or deny the rumors.
What is Chad Franke Net Worth?
Chad has endorsed brands like Square Panda, Organizing Habits, Total Wireless, Walgreens, Kellogg’s, RetailMeNot, Crockpot, Bollie Brand, Hum By Verizon, Xfinity, Hunter, Invisalign, and others as a member of 8 Passengers.
So far in his life, he has done exceptionally well. His net worth is also estimated to be $0.2 million.
How tall is Chad Franke?
Chad Franke is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. His chest-waist-arms measurements are also 35-28-12 inches. According to UK standards, he wears a shoe size 6 but his dress size is unknown. His handsome face, in addition to his green eyes and blonde hair, complements his green eyes and blonde hair.
He doesn’t have an Instagram account right now because his parents have disabled it. He has a Tiktok account, but he isn’t particularly active on it. Chad’s YouTube channel, which has 150K subscribers, is his only active account.
Career line of Chad Franke
- In his family vlogs, Chad Franke was introduced properly. On January 7, 2015, the family YouTube channel ‘8 Passengers’ was launched, and it now has over 2.45 million subscribers. The channel’s videos are uploaded on a weekly basis. He debuted in the channel’s third video.
- He discusses his home education in the video. He was also seen cleaning the window panes, washing the dishes, watering the plants, and other household chores.
- His parents decided to enroll him in a regular school in April of 2016 because they believed it would benefit his overall development. Before starting his first day of school, Chad went shopping with his siblings.
- He celebrated his thirteenth birthday with his grandparents before throwing a massive birthday bash at a taco joint. He revealed all of the gifts he received on his birthday in the video that followed.
- His mother shared her thoughts on his adolescence in one of his vlogs. He was a lot calmer and more composed than his older sibling.
- Following in the footsteps of his older sister, Shari, he established his own YouTube channel. He wanted to get closer to his audience and show them his love of socks, video games, skiing, and being physically active in general.
- On November 18, 2015, he also launched his own YouTube channel. He released his first debut video, “Welcome To My Channel,” on YouTube. Published on January 15, 2018, the video has nearly 42,611 views. With over 1 million views, one of the most popular videos on his channel “What’s on Our PHONES”
- In addition to his personal YouTube channel, he had a large following on Instagram. When he was sent to the Anasazi Foundation, however, his parents disabled his Instagram account.
- The purpose of sending him there was to help him develop basic life skills necessary for adulthood.