Facts of Chad Grier
|Full Name:||Chad Grier|
|Net Worth:||$16 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||Football coach, Instagramer|
|Kids:||Four (Sons: Nash Grier, Will Grier, Hayes Grier, and Hank)|
Chad Grier is the father of internet sensation Nash Grier and Hayes Grier, as well as college football quarterback Will Grier. Coachgrier7’s Instagram account has over 190,000 followers.
How old is Chad Grie?
Chad Grier was born in North Carolina, United States, on December 20, 1967. He is a Sagittarius, 52 years old. There is also no information available about his other family members or educational background. In addition, from 1986 to 1987, he attended the University of Richmond, and from 1988 to 1991, he attended East Carolina University.
Who is the Wife of Chad Grier?
Chad and Elizabeth Grier were married but divorced. He later married Nila Grier, his second wife. The Grier brothers are Skylynn Floyd’s half-brothers. He is the father of four sons: Nash Grier, Will Grier, Hayes Grier, and Hank. According to Chand’s Instagram post, Chad and Nila married on February 21, 2009. Hank was born in March 2019 by the couple. Similarly, no rumors about his personal or professional life have surfaced.
How tall is Chad Grier?
He stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 70 kilograms. He has the same blonde hair and blue eyes as she does. However, details about his other body measurements, such as chest-weight-hip measurements, shoe size, dress size, and so on, are unavailable.
How much is the Net Worth of Chad Grier?
He can be found on Twitter and Instagram. On Instagram, he has over 182K followers, and on Twitter, he has over 186K followers. Chad, on the other hand, has made a good living. His net worth is estimated to be in the $16 million range. It has not, however, been confirmed.
Career line of Chad Grier
- He worked as an offensive coordinator at SouthLake Christian and as an assistant coach at several other schools before taking over as head coach at Davidson Day School in North Carolina.
- He is one of his sons’ managers and contributes to the success of 26MGMT. Chad is an Instagram celebrity.
- Grier has also led the team to four state championships and one state runner-up finish in the school’s only five varsity football seasons, amassing a 57-6 record.
- Twenty-five players went on to play college football for the SEC, ACC, Ivy League, Southern, and Colonial conferences, among others.
- His three quarterbacks have all been named All-State, including his son, Will Grier, who was the North Carolina Gatorade Player of the Year twice and the U.S.
- Furthermore, he is an Army All-American, a three-time Max Preps All-American, and the recipient of four National Player of the Year Awards.
- Grier was an assistant coach for the US Army All-American Bowl in 2016.
- Chad joined FBU as a new coach, bringing more than 20 years of experience in quarterback training, both privately and at camps.